PDA

View Full Version : Anyplace in Wisconsin to watch the Sox w/fans?

WSoxFanForever
10-23-2005, 04:13 PM
I doubt it, but I thought I'd ask. It really reeks to be stuck where nobody cares about the White Sox. I'm in the middle of the state.

elrod
10-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I was in Madison last night, watching the game from my hotel room. But I'm back in Evanston. I wore my Sox AL Champions shirt and got a lot of "Go Sox" cheers from people.

soxjim
10-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Watched from my hotel room in Madison. Cheered on the SOX by myself. It did seem when I did go look for the game more interest was in college football and the Badgers had won already.

DuckSnort
10-23-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm in southeast WI, not sure where to watch as I usualy just watch at home, but there a lot of sox fans 'round here :smile:

quest94
10-23-2005, 11:31 PM
WSoxFanForever, i'm in the Oshkosh/Appleton WI area. I know a few buddies "who I turned Sox fans" and I will be hitting a few bars around the area on Tuesday and Wensday. And I agree, it sucks being in a state where it seems no one cares about the Sox. :(:

WSoxFanForever
10-24-2005, 03:59 AM
Thanks. Well, I can't go to a hotel in Madison. I'm kind of far away. Wisconsin is pretty much a football state. They don't even seem to care much for the Brewers, and I love them too. I guess I'll just keep watching with the exiled here online :) It kind of has the feel that you're in a sports bar (without the booze) :)