PDA

View Full Version : ESPN not covering the "alomost deal" now

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 01:20 AM
I didn't hear of any of this until around 6:00. I was busy all day and had no access to a radio. I came here and saw it that Ersted was here for an hour , and then it was killed. WSI covers more baseball then ESPN.

I finally saw a small clip of it on CLTV. ESPN emabarressed about something? Maybe this deal was never agreed on and they just started blabbing about nothing as usual?

FarWestChicago
12-13-2001, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I finally saw a small clip of it on CLTV. ESPN emabarressed about something? Maybe this deal was never agreed on and they just started blabbing about nothing as usual? ESPN inaccurate and babbling? I'm shocked!!

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
ESPN inaccurate and babbling? I'm shocked!!

:boston
"I'll get to the White Sox after the red sox and after I get my nose out of Giambi's ass."

FarWestChicago
12-13-2001, 01:29 AM

:boston
"I'll get to the White Sox after the red sox and after I get my nose out of Giambi's ass." LMAO!!

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
LMAO!!

I couldn't resist. lol I've been waiting for a chance to throw a shot at Gammons.

CLR01
12-13-2001, 01:42 AM

I couldn't resist. lol I've been waiting for a chance to throw a shot at Gammons.

You dont need a reason to throw shots at gammons. Look through the archives, people do it just for the hell of it.

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

You dont need a reason to throw shots at gammons. Look through the archives, people do it just for the hell of it.

And for good reason too.