PDA

View Full Version : No Replay?

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Anybody know when the world series game one is going to be replayed? My tape didnt work during the game. I checked comcastsportsnet.com but nothing there.

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
bump

mike squires
10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
My guess is Game 1 will not be replayed since Fox and MLB have the rights. PM me in a few weeks. Maybe I could try and get you a copy.

CubsfansareDRUNK
10-23-2005, 02:44 PM
My guess is Game 1 will not be replayed since Fox and MLB have the rights. PM me in a few weeks. Maybe I could try and get you a copy.

cool. thanks.

SouthSide_HitMen
10-23-2005, 02:46 PM
In the World Series program they were advertising a World Series DVD to be sold after the series along with the Red Sox 11 Game Box set from last season.

I hope they come out with a White Sox box set of all of our games (the only bad thing is we would have the Fox / ESPN announcers on it).

I am going to tape the audio games from the achieves on the MLB feed from John and Ed for the entire playoffs and probably the clincher and a few other memorable games.

PAPChiSox729
10-23-2005, 03:22 PM
In the World Series program they were advertising a World Series DVD to be sold after the series along with the Red Sox 11 Game Box set from last season.

I hope they come out with a White Sox box set of all of our games (the only bad thing is we would have the Fox / ESPN announcers on it).

I am going to tape the audio games from the achieves on the MLB feed from John and Ed for the entire playoffs and probably the clincher and a few other memorable games.

That is what I am hoping happens. I haven't recorded a single game of the playoffs yet. I am expecting they will make some kind of box set.

Brian26
10-23-2005, 04:19 PM
That is what I am hoping happens. I haven't recorded a single game of the playoffs yet. I am expecting they will make some kind of box set.

A box set would be absolutely incredible. I notice there is now a Yankees box set for the years from '96 to 2003. This looks like a trend for MLB. Hopefully they come through for us this year.

SouthSide_HitMen
10-23-2005, 04:58 PM

I hope MLB puts together a package - they may not due to lack of interest in the White Sox.

It won't cost much to put out and market this thing and they better do it for many White Sox fans across the nation!!!

Theanticub
10-23-2005, 06:25 PM
I hope MLB puts together a package - they may not due to lack of interest in the White Sox.

It won't cost much to put out and market this thing and they better do it for many White Sox fans across the nation!!!

If not.....I may be able to put together something. Not for sale of course, but I would definitely be willing to do it for fellow sox fans.

Fuller_Schettman
10-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I have a DVD of Game 1. PM me iffn interested.

Also, I am looking for a DVD of Game 1 of the ALDS. Willing to trade any other games...

jdm2662
10-23-2005, 08:14 PM
I've got the Bulls Dynstaty box set along with the Michael Jordan box set. They are awesome to have. I'm hoping a Sox one comes out.