PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Split Season Tickets Question

JBJas42
10-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Have to distract myself from the nervousness of the WS by thinking about tickets for next year. I am finally back in Chicago (after 3 years in Champaign) and am ready to finally commit and get split-season tickets. I have a question though - I like being between 1st and 3rd and height doesn't bother me all that much, so premium club or premium upper box are probably best for me. The only thing is that the website says no 300 level tickets are available for split-season plans - my question is whether anyone has had luck getting the White Sox to bend that rule? Thanks.

jabrch
10-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Have to distract myself from the nervousness of the WS by thinking about tickets for next year. I am finally back in Chicago (after 3 years in Champaign) and am ready to finally commit and get split-season tickets. I have a question though - I like being between 1st and 3rd and height doesn't bother me all that much, so premium club or premium upper box are probably best for me. The only thing is that the website says no 300 level tickets are available for split-season plans - my question is whether anyone has had luck getting the White Sox to bend that rule? Thanks.

I doubt they will. I know the best 300 level seats that were available on Wednesday to buy for season tickets were 352, nearly in the LF corner. There are no seats in the lowers between the bases at this point, that they were offering for Season Tickets. I'm not sure about the uppers.

JBJas42
10-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I think I will go with premium ud for next season (as long as it's available) then. It's nice and cheap anyway

jabrch
10-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I think I will go with premium ud for next season (as long as it's available) then. It's nice and cheap anyway

I don't mind Prem. UD. The seats right behind Home Plate in the UD are as good of a perspective on the game as anywhere in the park. The only drawback is you can't get to the lower concourse - but I think ST holders are allowed, right?