PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Steff?

RedHeadPaleHoser
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Were my eyes deceiving me, or did I see Steff right before the 1st pitch commercial break? Or, being on this site, did I WANT to see her? :D:
Seriously though...anyone else? There was a woman on camera for about 5-7 seconds, hands over her mouth, looked emotional, right after the national anthem....?

HotelWhiteSox
10-22-2005, 11:45 PM
I remember seeing that women, but I don't know what she looks like :redface:

batmanZoSo
10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
I thought that looked like her from the few pics I've seen in the gallery. LOL.

SAVVY18
10-22-2005, 11:48 PM
I saw that, but didn't know it was Steff.

batmanZoSo
10-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Was that Robin Ventura after Pods tripled?

KRS1
10-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Was that Robin Ventura after Pods tripled?
Me and my friend were aying the same thing. It looked like him without na haircut for a couple months but if had to put money on it i would say yes. Now the questions rises is why would Rockin Robin be in the box seats and now in a suite? BTW, that definitely looked like Steff.

Bump34
10-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Me and my friend were aying the same thing. It looked like him without na haircut for a couple months but if had to put money on it i would say yes. Now the questions rises is why would Rockin Robin be in the box seats and now in a suite? BTW, that definitely looked like Steff.

It was Steff...

batmanZoSo
10-23-2005, 12:10 AM

Bernie Mac was out in the seats as well. Celebs I think usually sit where they can be seen. Attention whores.

TheOldRoman
10-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Bernie Mac was out in the seats as well. Celebs I think usually sit where they can be seen. Attention whores.
Yes, but cleary Fox got him the tickets. They got tickets for a handful of people on Fox shows just to show them off.
"Here is Sox fans Bernie Mac enjoying the game. We remind you to enjoy the Bernie Mac show Tuesdays on Fox!"
They even had the guy who does the voice of Homer Simpson at the game. Who's next? Ryan Seacrest?:(:

Soxboyrob
10-23-2005, 12:18 AM
It was Steff...

It absolutely was her. She says she rec'd about 10 calls and 20 text messages immediately afterward.

boat
10-23-2005, 01:02 AM
It was her. Way to go Steff!!!!

I was on the verge of tears! That shot summed up the feelings of all of us die-hards at that same exact moment!

StillMissOzzie
10-23-2005, 01:04 AM
They even had the guy who does the voice of Homer Simpson at the game. Who's next? Ryan Seacrest?:(:

The voice of Homer Simpson, Dan Castellanetta (sp?), is an old high school acquaintance of mine. He's from Oak Park, IL, so he might be one of the Fox stable who really IS a Sox fan.

SMO
:gulp:

batmanZoSo
10-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Who's next? Ryan Seacrest?:(:

We can only hope.

SOXintheBURGH
10-23-2005, 01:12 AM
We can only hope.

Guarenteed triumph.

jabrch
10-23-2005, 01:14 AM
It was Steff...

I hear we have a job opening next season...come back - please!!!

SoxFan64
10-23-2005, 01:51 AM

Well I can see Homer Simpson (Dan Castellaneta) there. He is a grad of Oak Park-River Forest HS and NIU. Look at his bio here.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0144657/bio

I don't know if he was appearing during the NLCS in 2003. But geography leads me to believe he is one of us.

Now Bernie Mac is a whole 'nother story. :tsk:

shoota II
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
The voice of Homer Simpson, Dan Castellanetta (sp?), is an old high school acquaintance of mine. He's from Oak Park, IL, so he might be one of the Fox stable who really IS a Sox fan.

SMO
:gulp:

I bet he is a Sox fan because I remember a Simpsons episode with a line that burned the Cubs. I can't remember the line, but IIRC, Cubs fans complained about it.

Can anyone recall that with specific details?

I also thought that was Robin Ventura.

steff
10-23-2005, 09:39 AM
LMAO.. just got done watching the TIVO.. I'm just glad they didn't catch me with the tears running down my face.

Ugh.. guys.. the atmosphere was amazing. I can't even put it into words.

RedHeadPaleHoser
10-23-2005, 10:56 AM
LMAO.. just got done watching the TIVO.. I'm just glad they didn't catch me with the tears running down my face.

Well..your fellow WSI'ers applaud you...and hate you cuz we were home. :wink:

Baby Fisk
10-23-2005, 11:11 AM

That was awesome -- the image captured the emotion all of us were feeling at that very moment.

(Baby Fisk was sobbing like an idiot the entire pre-game :whiner: )

jenmcm76
10-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Who's next? Ryan Seacrest?:(:

YES - Fox celebrity UMPS!!!

Seacrest: "OUT!"

steff
10-23-2005, 11:49 AM
That was awesome -- the image captured the emotion all of us were feeling at that very moment.

(Baby Fisk was sobbing like an idiot the entire pre-game :whiner: )

I was glad they got me then and not 2 minutes later, LOL. It was amazing. Seriously.. I still can't express my feelings. Just got done watching the game again. Can't wait to be back there tonight.

mike squires
10-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Way to go Steffers! That is awesome.

buehrle4cy05
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Yeah, Oak Park Sox fans are true die hards.:cool: