PDA

View Full Version : Dang..sitting in the wake of the non-deal

MaggPipes
12-12-2001, 10:44 PM
I think we can all let our collectrive breath out and have a sigh of RELIEF....for now.....you never know what tommorow brings....it could be the caballo trade....or even a different trade know one has thought about......i wonder if we are talking to the pirates still.....Kenny has to be pissed.....man i hope Jon Garland doesn't have a deer in the headlights look/feeling about next year now....Kenny needs to have a chat with him......
who knows maybe in a couple of years Garland will be wracking up continous 2.5 ERA seasons and proving that we should take a sigh of relief now......i'd hate to have the same thing happen with the Pirates and make another Sox player mad....

~TO BE CONTINUED

Daver
12-12-2001, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
I think we can all let our collectrive breath out and have a sigh of RELIEF....for now.....you never know what tommorow brings....it could be the caballo trade....or even a different trade know one has thought about......i wonder if we are talking to the pirates still.....Kenny has to be pissed.....man i hope Jon Garland doesn't have a deer in the headlights look/feeling about next year now....Kenny needs to have a chat with him......
who knows maybe in a couple of years Garland will be wracking up continous 2.5 ERA seasons and proving that we should take a sigh of relief now......i'd hate to have the same thing happen with the Pirates and make another Sox player mad....

~TO BE CONTINUED

These are professional ball players,being traded is part of the game and they know it,emotion has nothing to do with it.

RedPinStripes
12-12-2001, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by daver

These are professional ball players,being traded is part of the game and they know it,emotion has nothing to do with it.

:dumbash
"Try telling Mike Sirotka that story."

Bmr31
12-12-2001, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by daver

emotion is involved in everything........theyre ballplayers, not robots.

RedPinStripes
12-13-2001, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31

emotion is involved in everything........theyre ballplayers, not robots.

yup

Spiff
12-13-2001, 05:30 AM
There sure was some emotion involved here.