PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntled Flubbie fans on egging rampage? Say it ain't so!!!

house215
10-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Last night I was dropping of a few friends off who live in the loop. I was coming in on Lake Shore Drive and enjoying all the Sox Pride through out the city. From the flags to the banners, it was just really great to see the Sox logo all over the city. Anyways, I was exiting on Ontario from LSD and as I'm waiting in the turning lane and someone slows down next my car and I hear a loud thump. My friends in the back quickly realize we had been egged by this car. Now I assumed it had to do something with the Sox flags on my car. Although it could have been some hooligans who just drive around with eggs in their car or something but either way I was so pissed but I was stuck in the turning lane and I couldn't go after them. :angry:

shoelessjoe90
10-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Tell me the license plate of the car and ill go kick some ass. :smile:

Dan1972
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
I was up at Great America last night for Fright Fest wearing my Sox hat. While exiting the Demon some teenage boy band wanna be flubs fan starts shouting..."You say White...I say Sucks....White...Sucks White Sucks...."

I walked away saying "You say World...I say Series...."

Also at work, someone said they wished they had world series tickets...so they could burn them in front of a Sox fan.

I thought the Sox fans were supposed to be the bitter ones? My theory is that they are sick of the media coverage, making it seam that everyone in Chicago is a Sox fan. Welcome to our world every other year!

Lets finish this 8 game winning streak guys!!!:supernana:

34 Inch Stick
10-22-2005, 01:44 PM
They were probably just teenagers starting up a long honored Halloween tradition. It sucks but it happens every year. By the way, get that egg washed off the car quickly or it can do some damage to the paint.