PDA

View Full Version : Another mediot exposing his Lovable Loser obsession

joejacksonsdad
10-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Recent quote on Comcast: "It's not the cubbies, it's not the ivy, it's not Wrigleyville, so who cares?" Rick Reilly Sports Illustrated. Why do you have to say something like that!!!!!...

dickallen15
10-22-2005, 08:04 AM
Its funny how the media and every other outlet says White Sox fans have some obsession with the Cubs. Almost every story about the White Sox in the World Series has a mention of the Cubs. ESPN, the local news, everywhere. Who cares about the Cubs. They have tee times today. I wish the media would just focus on the team trying to win a World's championship.

Hitmen77
10-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Recent quote on Comcast: "It's not the cubbies, it's not the ivy, it's not Wrigleyville, so who cares?" Rick Reilly Sports Illustrated. Why do you have to say something like that!!!!!...

Wow, I guess that just proves what we have always been saying - Cub fans only care about Wrigley Field and don't care about baseball.

Over the last few years, the coverage has slowly been turning against Cub fans and Cubdumb. I think they are being exposed more and more for the terrible baseball fans that they really are. Comments like this will only help expose the truth.

RadioheadRocks
10-22-2005, 03:46 PM

"You say WORLD... I say SERIES!!!" :D:

Stroker Ace
10-22-2005, 03:53 PM
What a tool. Just another moron expressing his useless opinion.

Ol' No. 2
10-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Recent quote on Comcast: "It's not the cubbies, it's not the ivy, it's not Wrigleyville, so who cares?" Rick Reilly Sports Illustrated. Why do you have to say something like that!!!!!...It's not someone who actually knows anything, so who cares?

longshot7
10-22-2005, 04:28 PM
link?