PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find tickets for tomorrow

Soxfan35
10-21-2005, 11:18 PM
With the whole "bubble", how do you guys think the brokers/scalpers will be doing business? Obviously, based on looking online there seems to be a lot of tickets left. is there a spot you guys are thinking where some of these dirtbag people with tickets to selll will be?

Pulaski
10-21-2005, 11:47 PM
With the whole "bubble", how do you guys think the brokers/scalpers will be doing business? Obviously, based on looking online there seems to be a lot of tickets left. is there a spot you guys are thinking where some of these dirtbag people with tickets to selll will be?

They will be at the some of the following:

1. L entrances on the Red and Green line
2. Bars aound the Bridgeport area
3. Inside the Bubble. There is no way the CPD will keep eveyone out from trying to find tickets, plus the brokers have tickets so they will get in the Bubble

Chips
10-21-2005, 11:52 PM
They will be at the some of the following:

1. L entrances on the Red and Green line
2. Bars aound the Bridgeport area
3. Inside the Bubble. There is no way the CPD will keep eveyone out from trying to find tickets, plus the brokers have tickets so they will get in the Bubble

But the buyers don't. I think CPD will do a damn good job keeping people without tickets out.

Pulaski
10-22-2005, 12:01 AM
But the buyers don't. I think CPD will do a damn good job keeping people without tickets out.

I am sure they will do a great job; however, are they going to check everyone wihtin a car (as they go in to park) for tickets? That would delay everyone getting in to the parking lots.

I am planning for the increased security so I plan to get to the park at 2:15 to wait in line to get in the parking lot.