PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee area Sox Fans

Palehose13
10-21-2005, 03:53 PM
It seems as though every other region seems to be doing this and I KNOW that there are others out here in Mil-town that are Sox fans. Anyone interested in getting together so that we aren't cheering alone? Some ideas:

Rookies on Howard & Howell
BW3
Champps
Others???

Palehose13
10-21-2005, 04:43 PM
Hellooooo???

Anyone???

:unsure:

ewokpelts
10-21-2005, 04:54 PM
i know marquette is having some viewing parties....lots of chitowners up there

OH!foracold1
10-21-2005, 05:57 PM
I'll be at Cubby Bear North for awhile but plan to meet my son, 'Cold One Jr. at the Brat Stop around mid game. I realize it's a hall from Brew Town especially with half a snoot working. Anyway here's to you and a WHITE SOX VICTORY. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

JohnBasedowYoda
10-21-2005, 06:17 PM
if i still was up there i'd join ya

MarySwiss
10-21-2005, 06:26 PM
I'll be at Cubby Bear North for awhile but plan to meet my son, 'Cold One Jr. at the Brat Stop around mid game. I realize it's a hall from Brew Town especially with half a snoot working. Anyway here's to you and a WHITE SOX VICTORY. :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Wow! The Brat Stop! That brings back memories! Mr. MarySwiss and I--and many of our friends--used to stop in there often on our way up from Chicago to our cabin on Buffalo Lake in Montello, Wisc. Nice to know it's still there. Great place.

elrod
10-21-2005, 06:48 PM
I'll be in Madison tomorrow night, coming back from a wedding. But I'm going to watch it from my hotel room. I've got baby duty. I leave the reception early, but I get to watch the game with no hassle.