PDA

View Full Version : I gotta go

Critque
12-12-2001, 06:15 PM
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed posted here with you guys. I used to be one of the people that would just look at the thread and just put my two sense in here and now. Not to often though. It was fun. Talk to you soon, hopefully with some good news for a change.

Spiff
12-12-2001, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Critque
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed posted here with you guys. I used to be one of the people that would just look at the thread and just put my two sense in here and now. Not to often though. It was fun. Talk to you soon, hopefully with some good news for a change.

Yeh don't be afraid to post! Even when you're wrong so is Bmr!

FarWestChicago
12-12-2001, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Critque
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed posted here with you guys. I used to be one of the people that would just look at the thread and just put my two sense in here and now. Not to often though. It was fun. Talk to you soon, hopefully with some good news for a change. Come on back any time. Most of us don't know what the hell we're talking about. so don't be shy about jumping in. :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
12-12-2001, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Come on back any time. Most of us don't know what the hell we're talking about. so don't be shy about jumping in. :smile:

Shhhh.... that's our secret!

:smile:

Bmr31
12-12-2001, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Come on back any time. Most of us don't know what the hell we're talking about. so don't be shy about jumping in. :smile:

Yeah we are almost as clueless as sportswriters....... :)

PaleHoseGeorge
12-12-2001, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Yeah we are almost as clueless as sportswriters....... :)

Good point. At least we're honest.

:boston
"I'll never come clean!"

Daver
12-12-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Good point. At least we're honest.

I always admit that I don't know what I am talking about.\

But then again what the hell do I know?