PDA

View Full Version : Sox Army - Sox/Astros Vote by positions

The Dude
10-21-2005, 01:44 PM
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1727

Erik The Red
10-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Hahahaha, a bunch of idiots must have voted in this poll already. Apparently they conside the Astros' rotation to be better than the Sox' (who happen to have 4 great starters, not just 3).

HotelWhiteSox
10-21-2005, 02:06 PM
People are still selling our pitching short, it's good in its self, but take into effect the lineup they're facing. How many times did Clemens lose or get a ND in a start he gave up 2 runs or less? Whatever, people will see

soxfan26
10-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Hahahaha, a bunch of idiots must have voted in this poll already. Apparently they conside the Astros' rotation to be better than the Sox' (who happen to have 4 great starters, not just 3).

I gave the Sox rotation the nod but I don't think you have to be an idiot to vote for the 'Stros starting 4. Backe has been impressive in the postseason, we shouldn't overlook him.

elrod
10-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Our rotation still gets no respect, even after the ALCS. I know the Astro rotation is no slouch, but Pettitte and Clemens have been pretty mediocre so far this post-season. Oswalt is the only guy dealing right now. The worst on our side is Contreras, and his ERA is just over 3...in the American League.