PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating?

GutLuzinski
10-21-2005, 11:38 AM
I know the Sox are trying to discourage non-ticketholders from going anywhere near the stadium, but I'm sure people will try to tailgate anyway... The instructions are very vague, does anyone know if you will need to show tickets to get into one of the pay lots?

PatK
10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
You need tickets to get anywhere near the park. Period.

GutLuzinski
10-21-2005, 12:03 PM
What if you showed up at 2:45 and tried to get into one of the pay lots, would you have to show your ticket then? They said the bubble would be fully operational 4 hrs before game time... which is 3pm.

Ol' No. 2
10-21-2005, 12:06 PM
What if you showed up at 2:45 and tried to get into one of the pay lots, would you have to show your ticket then? They said the bubble would be fully operational 4 hrs before game time... which is 3pm.The lots open 4 hr before game time. Coincidence?

GutLuzinski
10-21-2005, 12:19 PM
They seemed to have all their "bases" covered. That's a pun.

scottjanssens
10-21-2005, 12:29 PM
They seemed to have all their "bases" covered. That's a pun.

He that would pun would pick a pocket.

Law11
10-21-2005, 12:31 PM
What if you showed up at 2:45 and tried to get into one of the pay lots, would you have to show your ticket then? They said the bubble would be fully operational 4 hrs before game time... which is 3pm.

Forget it. I have a cop friend and NOBODY will get into the lots without a ticket to the game. They will have the raod blocks up 4 hours before the game. Even if you get passed the police the parking attendants will also need to see your tickets.

It's not going to happen my friend. Dont screw yourself out of getting caught
with no where to enjoy the game.