PDA

View Full Version : Priceless artwork in the Daily Quickie

EastCoastSoxFan
10-21-2005, 10:22 AM
http://espn.go.com/i/page2/quickie/051021_quickie.jpg

Definitely good for a laugh...

Dick Allen
10-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Priceless. We should forward this to all Cub fans we are unfortunate to know.

CLR01
10-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Yes we should. The most important thing during a White Sox world series is rubbing it in their face. We don't root for the Sox, we root against the other team.

:rolleyes:

Dick Allen
10-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Yes we should. The most important thing during a White Sox world series is rubbing it in their face. We don't root for the Sox, we root against the other team.

:rolleyes:The two are mutually exclusive?:rolleyes:

spiffie
10-21-2005, 04:38 PM
I have spent all day talking about how much I am looking forward to watching the Sox win this weekend. I have been reading about the pitching staff and how amazing their performance is. I have been finalizing the plans for what time I will be meeting up with my ride to Game 1 tomorrow at The Cell. In the middle of that, I found 30 seconds to show a co-worker who is a huge Cubs fan that drawing? Do I have to report this time to someone as time I could have spent reading one more article about AJP being in the middle of all the controversies, or rearranging the bobbleheads at my desk?

I know there are some Sox "fans" who really do have their priorities out of whack, but the reality is that in social settings we mostly all have acquaintances and friends on the other sides of the fence, and there's nothing wrong with jabbing them about our success without becoming fixated on it. At least I don't think so. YMMV.

Madvora
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM
"Loserville Lounge" - nice.