PDA

View Full Version : Watching Game 1 @ Cubby Bear North.

OH!foracold1
10-21-2005, 06:53 AM
I've never been there before but we'll be in that area on Saturday. Anyone care to give any feedback? I would think there would be Sox fan there.

GO SOX! LAUNCH THE ROCKET!

sox1970
10-21-2005, 11:27 AM
I've never been there before but we'll be in that area on Saturday. Anyone care to give any feedback? I would think there would be Sox fan there.

GO SOX! LAUNCH THE ROCKET!

I like the Cubby Bear North, but it just doesn't seem right watching White Sox World Series games there.

SaltyPretzel
10-21-2005, 11:46 AM
I like the Cubby Bear North, but it just doesn't seem right watching White Sox World Series games there.

It seems just wrong to me also. BTW, did anyone see the big "Go Sox" banner in front of Harry Carry's. There's a picture of Harry in his White Sox days at Old Comiskey...but I wouldn't go there either.

kevingrt
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
I was at the Cubby Bear North in Lincolnshire for game 3 of the ALCS. Very good atmosphere. I have never seen the place that packed in my life, obviously I didn't go for Cubs playoff games. But it is a good atmosphere. Andd with the lack of good, quality sports bars it's not that bad of a place to go.

Chicken Dinner
10-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Sounds like the only people that would be there are the Cub fan bandwagon'ers.

MUsoxfan
10-21-2005, 12:55 PM
BTW, did anyone see the big "Go Sox" banner in front of Harry Carry's. There's a picture of Harry in his White Sox days at Old Comiskey...but I wouldn't go there either.

But at least now I can go there and not totally hate myself for doing so