PDA

View Full Version : Bitter fans against White Sox Army on ESPN

SouthSide_HitMen
10-20-2005, 03:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?pollId=32899

The nation is evenly split (51% say Houston will win, 49% White Sox).

States in the Midwest, Northwest and Southeast and lower East Coast vote for the White Sox.

Bitter Twins (Minn & the Dakotas), Angel fans (California), Red Sox fans (5 New England States) and Tribe fans (Ohio) - in other words the teams we beat like a drum - have joined Astro fans (Texas and surrounding states) to predict the Astros would win.

WVSoxFan
10-20-2005, 05:01 PM
Colorado is still undecided. I think they should have a recount. I've heard reports of voter intimidation by bitter fans. :tongue:

Ol' No. 2
10-20-2005, 05:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?pollId=32899

The nation is evenly split (51% say Houston will win, 49% White Sox).

States in the Midwest, Northwest and Southeast and lower East Coast vote for the White Sox.

Bitter Twins (Minn & the Dakotas), Angel fans (California), Red Sox fans (5 New England States) and Tribe fans (Ohio) - in other words the teams we beat like a drum - have joined Astro fans (Texas and surrounding states) to predict the Astros would win.Oh, well. There's always next year.

Oh, wait. Do you mean the Series ISN'T decided by ESPN webpolls?

MRKARNO
10-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Wait, wait... Red States and Blue States? Does that make this like politics? Off to the roadhouse immediately!

A_ROW33
10-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Wow bitterness seems to have sweeped the country, not only the bitter AL teams as mentioned earlier but Georgia, Missouri and Pennsylvania (the home state of the team that the astros edged out for the wild card) all have gone White Sox.

Tekijawa
10-21-2005, 11:33 AM
It's not the popular vote that matters anyway... it the Electoral College... We still have a chance! Although losing Ohio and California will Hurt.:D:

VenturaSoxFan23
10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
I have a feeling Indiana's results will go to the Supreme Court due to possible tampering by downstate Reds fans.

ajtokarz
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
The rumor is that ballots are suffering from a lot of hanging Chad Qualls.....

Ol' No. 2
10-21-2005, 12:24 PM
The rumor is that ballots are suffering from a lot of hanging Chad Qualls.....What about Chad Hermanson? :kneeslap:

ajtokarz
10-21-2005, 12:32 PM
What about Chad Hermanson? :kneeslap:

Watch Qualls pitch....most of it ends up hanging.....

schmitty9800
10-21-2005, 12:35 PM
This is which team will win, not which team you want to win. While I pick our Sox I'm not suprised that Houston has a slight edge in general opinion, before the series they were most people's NL favorite to win. Our pitchers are amazing, but theirs are just as amazing and have longer reputations as winners.

mccoydp
10-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Nice to know that their votes mean a **** in the final outcome of the series.

How 'bout them Angels?