PDA

View Full Version : SOX AL Pennant Home Video

Hangar18
10-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Just have to say ........ I made my own little home video while I was at Puffers
during the game, and afterwards in the streets of Bridgeport. What an excellent little video I have to remember that nite by. Anyone remember how FOX jammed as many cameras into Chicago area bars as they could in 03, and the resulting partying in the streets coverage of their "wild card championship"?
Well, needless to say, the Mediots are now saying that the Partying wouldve been more stated had it been that other team ....... and that the city was pretty "subdued". I have video that proves otherwise. Sure, SOX fans were very well behaved I admit, but to say we werent excited is just more Tribune/Media Propoganda ....................

What a fun nite that was .................:D:

voodoochile
10-20-2005, 09:21 AM
You mean if they don't put a TV camera on a roof in a bar district packed with people they don't get 1000's of people in the street? No WAY...:rolleyes:

Hangar18
10-20-2005, 09:40 AM
You mean if they don't put a TV camera on a roof in a bar district packed with people they don't get 1000's of people in the street? No WAY...:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!

WikdChiSoxFan
10-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Just have to say ........ I made my own little home video while I was at Puffers
during the game, and afterwards in the streets of Bridgeport. What an excellent little video I have to remember that nite by. Anyone remember how FOX jammed as many cameras into Chicago area bars as they could in 03, and the resulting partying in the streets coverage of their "wild card championship"?
Well, needless to say, the Mediots are now saying that the Partying wouldve been more stated had it been that other team ....... and that the city was pretty "subdued". I have video that proves otherwise. Sure, SOX fans were very well behaved I admit, but to say we werent excited is just more Tribune/Media Propoganda ....................

What a fun nite that was .................:D:

They had helicopters with camera's...they were too afraid to come down and party...