PDA

View Full Version : Bagwell looks small

34rancher
10-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Anyone notice how much smaller Bagwell looked in the post game interview? The announcer looked bigger than he did. Hmmm....

SouthSide_HitMen
10-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Anyone notice how much smaller Bagwell looked in the post game interview? The announcer looked bigger than he did. Hmmm....

That is nonsense - with his bad shoulder he can no longer lift weights which has been the case for a while.

Thomas, Bagwell and Griffey were the only three players clean this whole time. Bagwell has played the same size his whole career. His shoulder is the only thing holding him back the past few years - just like Frank's ankle and Griffey's hamstring.

Steroid rumors with Bagwell are bogus and shouldn't be started.

RKMeibalane
10-19-2005, 11:36 PM

<Insert overused "This Thread Sucks" tag/>

34rancher
10-19-2005, 11:38 PM
That is nonsense - with his bad shoulder he can no longer lift weights which has been the case for a while.

Thomas, Bagwell and Griffey were the only three players clean this whole time. Bagwell has played the same size his whole career. His shoulder is the only thing holding him back the past few years - just like Frank's ankle and Griffey's hamstring.

Steriod rumors with Bagwell are bogus and shouldn't be started.
I never said that he was on steroids. I was surprised at how small he looked. I always thought he was taller. That and that beard looked strange. He always had an extremely chiseled face and the beard looked just looked weird.

HotelWhiteSox
10-19-2005, 11:41 PM
I think the post easily implied steroids, but I don't think you can ust write off anyone as clean (Frank is the only one I believe). As seen with Heredia or many of the people caught this year, you don't have to look like a Freakazoid to have been on them

jmcts
10-19-2005, 11:42 PM

He still looks like Chuck Norris.

SouthSide_HitMen
10-19-2005, 11:43 PM
I never said that he was on steroids. I was surprised at how small he looked. I always thought he was taller. That and that beard looked strange. He always had an extremely chiseled face and the beard looked just looked weird.

Then what did you mean by this?

Hmmm....

He is smaller because he can no longer lift weights with his arthritic shoulder. He toughed it out as long as he could this season and is still in much pain while playing in his limited role.

It is a shame Thomas cannot play in this series and I hope Bagwell is able to get in (with no damage to our squad). Frank will play next year for his second ring - no teal.

34rancher
10-19-2005, 11:48 PM
I meant.
Hmmmmm....

Looking at him, he looks like half the guy he used to. So he can't lift weights, he has lost A LOT of muscle that he used to have. That guy used to have one of the set of broadest shoulders I have ever seen. He looks small.
Hmmm...I guess we do not have to pitch around him as an offensive threat.
Hmmmm...He is a lot shorter than I thought.
Hmmmmm....He did not look anything like himself with that beard.

Chill out everyone.

Deuce
10-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Bagwell is thin now because his ex-wife cleaned him out. No money for food. :redneck

StockdaleForVeep
10-20-2005, 01:03 PM
And Thomas is looking fat now

Things happen when yer disabled from surgeries