PDA

View Full Version : World Series Tickets

Taliesinrk
10-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Alright.. I know this has been exhausted and that most will say I'm out of luck, but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on how to get a ticket the day of the game.

1) Where would the best place be to go on Saturday to look for a ticket? Down around where the stubhub/goldcoastticket booth is?

2) Does anyone have any ideas/ info on whether or not they'll be releasing tickets sat. morning like they did for the ALCS? - I know this was in another thread, but I hadn't seen any definitive answers.

Thanks for the help...

Rob

SweetnesSox
10-19-2005, 10:09 PM
considering the re-release of tickets: it usually depends on if the visiting team uses all their available tickets. so we won't know for sure, but I wouldn't hold out for em :/

mantis1212
10-19-2005, 10:10 PM
Alright.. I know this has been exhausted and that most will say I'm out of luck, but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on how to get a ticket the day of the game.

1) Where would the best place be to go on Saturday to look for a ticket? Down around where the stubhub/goldcoastticket booth is?

2) Does anyone have any ideas/ info on whether or not they'll be releasing tickets sat. morning like they did for the ALCS? - I know this was in another thread, but I hadn't seen any definitive answers.

Thanks for the help...

Rob

Can you tell me exactly what they did for the ALCS? Were tickets actually released the day of the game? How long before game time?

Chips
10-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Can you tell me exactly what they did for the ALCS? Were tickets actually released the day of the game? How long before game time?

I heard it was around 11:00 am the day of the game.

Taliesinrk
10-19-2005, 10:38 PM

Did you hear that from someone who actually went? or just a rumor?

mantis1212
10-19-2005, 10:46 PM

I am literally going down to the park at that time, and will be lurking all day long until I get myself a ticket. Where's a good place to eat lunch around there? :D:

mike squires
10-19-2005, 10:48 PM
I am literally going down to the park at that time, and will be lurking all day long until I get myself a ticket. Where's a good place to eat lunch around there? :D:

Brown bag it, to ensure you don't miss anything or any opportunity. I'd be interested in how you do...

RealMenWearBlack
10-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Did you hear that from someone who actually went? or just a rumor?

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59678

SouthSide_HitMen
10-19-2005, 11:26 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59678

Gate 4 - Behind home plate on the South side of 35th?

BRDSR
10-20-2005, 01:11 AM

Yes. Right outside the Red Hots Hot Dog stand. If you want a couple of names to look for, drop me a PM. I know a few guys who usually lurk out there.