PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Sox Fans

Baby Fisk
10-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Might as well give it a shot...anyone in the GTA want to gather for WS games?

mjharrison72
10-19-2005, 04:42 PM
*crickets*

Sorry, Fisk, had to do it.:D:

MILTMAY5
10-19-2005, 09:00 PM
What location did you have in mind?

ElCanuque
10-20-2005, 06:14 AM
To all of my (I've always assumed the number was low, given that I was still living in Canada during the '93 ALCS and had to hear it from all of the Jays fans) fellow Canadian Sox fans...good luck, drink much, celebrate the wins. I'll be flying out from San Diego Saturday morning, for I have emptied the piggy banks of my two daughters to attend games 1 and 2. I'll think Sleeman's while I'm sipping a watered-down stadium ale.

Baby Fisk
10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
There's a bar called Shoeless Joe's in downtown Toronto. It would have been perfect, but someone just pointed out it will likely be overrun by Leaf fans on Saturday night (because October hockey is so crucial). The World Series would likely be shunted to some crappy 16 inch TV in the corner somewhere. This sucks. :mad:

Canadian_SoxFan
10-21-2005, 03:50 PM
It will be weird watching the game in Hamilton (which is close to Toronto lol), I have been a sox fan my whole life and the year I go away to school is the year they make the world series. I can't wait until Saturday night where I will be watching the game in my dorm room. My prediction is that Contreras pitches 7 strong, EL Duque gets out of a jam in the 8th, Jenks comes in for the 9th and ****s the door. Sox win 2-1.

Mickster
10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
To all of my (I've always assumed the number was low, given that I was still living in Canada during the '93 ALCS and had to hear it from all of the Jays fans) fellow Canadian Sox fans...good luck, drink much, celebrate the wins. I'll be flying out from San Diego Saturday morning, for I have emptied the piggy banks of my two daughters to attend games 1 and 2. I'll think Sleeman's while I'm sipping a watered-down stadium ale.

:hawk
"I luuuv Sleeman's"

Baby Fisk
10-21-2005, 03:52 PM
It will be weird watching the game in Hamilton (which is close to Toronto lol), I have been a sox fan my whole life and the year I go away to school is the year they make the world series. I can't wait until Saturday night where I will be watching the game in my dorm room. My prediction is that Contreras pitches 7 strong, EL Duque gets out of a jam in the 8th, Jenks comes in for the 9th and ****s the door. Sox win 2-1.
McMaster or Mohawk? I was born in Hamilton and went to MAC.

Norberto7
10-21-2005, 04:02 PM
...Jenks comes in for the 9th and ****s the door...

Uhhhh.....what do the "****"s stand for? :?:

Canadian_SoxFan
10-22-2005, 09:13 PM
McMaster or Mohawk? I was born in Hamilton and went to MAC. McMaster.

Canadian_SoxFan
10-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Uhhhh.....what do the "****"s stand for? :?: I said shuts, I don't know why it was like **** lol.

Baby Fisk
10-23-2005, 09:56 AM
McMaster.
Excellent.

It is your responsibility to go wild on campus when the Sox win it all. :thumbsup:

Canadian_SoxFan
10-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Excellent.

It is your responsibility to go wild on campus when the Sox win it all. :thumbsup: haha, o i will, don't you worry.:D: