PDA

View Full Version : What WS seats did you get if you bought 2006 Season Tickets?

ewokpelts
10-19-2005, 12:18 PM
My brother added onto my ticket plan and got club level WS tix.
Who else did the ST package for WS tix? what seats did you get?
I ask becasue we're pissed we didnt get our WS tix until yesterday(we bought the st packages LAST WEEK).
Gene

rdwj
10-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Let's see - you got CLUB LEVEL seats for WORLD SERIES when extending your season tickets when many people got nothing and you're pissed because you only got the tickets FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE GAME!!

Man, some people will whine about ANYTHING :?:

ewokpelts
10-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Let's see - you got CLUB LEVEL seats for WORLD SERIES when extending your season tickets when many people got nothing and you're pissed because you only got the tickets FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE GAME!!

Man, some people will whine about ANYTHING :?:i'm pisse dbecasue i spent 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS and was promised LOWER DECK, and got club. Meanwhile, jagoffs got lower deck tickets minutes after buying a ticket plan four days after i made my payment. I was told to come to the park on friday, when i get there, i'm told the box officew never printed tix....go to the park monday, and i'm told my tickets wont be printed till tuesday.
watch the news monday, see people getting thier ws tickets after buying st plans(new customers, mind you...i'm an existing customer)......

Gene

Madvora
10-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I actually don't like club level, too much turning the head to see the game. However, those are some of the most sought after and expensive tickets out there. You could easily sell yours for a huge profit and use that to buy some other dude's lower deck seats and probably still have a few hundred to spare.

TomBradley72
10-19-2005, 04:48 PM
i'm pisse dbecasue i spent 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS and was promised LOWER DECK, and got club.

I gotta tell ya....Club Level is awesome....in alot of ways...better than the 100 Level...especially with the current weather forecast...World Series + Club Level seats....sounds pretty good to me.

Madvora
10-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I gotta tell ya....Club Level is awesome....in alot of ways...better than the 100 Level...especially with the current weather forecast...World Series + Club Level seats....sounds pretty good to me.
Good point about the weather. That's where it really comes in handy. That private concourse is actually worth the extra money if you think about it, especially during games that are super packed. I just don't like the game viewing experience too much.

Settembrini
10-19-2005, 04:52 PM
We got Section 108, row 20-something. Our 2006 season tickets are club.

ewokpelts
10-19-2005, 04:53 PM
The seats are my brother's(he bought the full season package). I'm already in sec 101 for Game 2. His seats are in Sec 356(above the bullpen). Good Sightlines. My issue was that we paid up last thursday, but didnt get our tickets till yesterday(while NEW customers got tickets upfront monday night).

Gene

SouthSoxFan
10-19-2005, 05:07 PM
best thing with Club Level is you don't miss two innings waiting for the bathroom

putherawaywet
10-19-2005, 06:46 PM
I just bought season tickets on Monday as a "new customer" and did not get mine right away. I picked them up today. Just enjoy the moment.

Whitesox029
10-19-2005, 06:53 PM
i'm pisse dbecasue i spent 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS and was promised LOWER DECK, and got club. Meanwhile, jagoffs got lower deck tickets minutes after buying a ticket plan four days after i made my payment. I was told to come to the park on friday, when i get there, i'm told the box officew never printed tix....go to the park monday, and i'm told my tickets wont be printed till tuesday.
watch the news monday, see people getting thier ws tickets after buying st plans(new customers, mind you...i'm an existing customer)......

Gene
Nothing against you, but you're going to have a hard time finding sympathy here for reasons already stated.

TheArmyOfNeems
10-19-2005, 06:55 PM
My dad got an 81-game season package and hasnt recieved a call back

chimpy2121
10-19-2005, 07:01 PM

Im in the same exact boat.

ewokpelts
10-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Nothing against you, but you're going to have a hard time finding sympathy here for reasons already stated.loyal customers should be rewarded BEFORE johniie come latelys....i spent upwards of 10 this year BEFORE the postseason on season tickets, groups, merch, food, ect.....i dont expect scout seats for 5 bucks each, but i do expect not being lied too or pushed to the side...
Gene

anewman35
10-19-2005, 07:52 PM
loyal customers should be rewarded BEFORE johniie come latelys....i spent upwards of 10 this year BEFORE the postseason on season tickets, groups, merch, food, ect.....i dont expect scout seats for 5 bucks each, but i do expect not being lied too or pushed to the side...
Gene

If you don't like your tickets, sell them. I'm not sure what complaining about it accomplishes.

SoxSideIrish
10-19-2005, 08:19 PM

ditto. i dont have a whole lot of sympathy for people who are unhappy with where their WORLD SERIES TICKETS are located. come to think of it, i guess were in the same boat, i dont like where mine are either...IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HANDS!

MrRoboto83
10-19-2005, 08:53 PM
ditto. i dont have a whole lot of sympathy for people who are unhappy with where their WORLD SERIES TICKETS are located. come to think of it, i guess were in the same boat, i dont like where mine are either...IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HANDS!

Tell me about it, there is a guy at work that rubbed it in to me today that he had tickets, this guy doesn't even like the Sox, he just wants to be at the new place to be seen.:angry:

HITMEN OF 77
10-19-2005, 09:15 PM
If you don't like your tickets, sell them. I'm not sure what complaining about it accomplishes.

Yea, if you want to sell them, PM me

pearso66
10-19-2005, 10:45 PM
lol everyone here is right, I wanted WS tickets, and would have been happy if htey were in the top corner of the upper deck. And that was even if i got season tickets, which my brother and I were going to do, but decided to test our luck on tuesday, whoops, missed on that one. I'd be happy with whatever WS tickets you got, and leave it at that

jabrch
10-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Im in the same exact boat.

Me too

jabrch
10-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Yea, if you want to sell them, PM me, I'll give 4x fv.

Uh oh...