PDA

View Full Version : Is This the Year Jerry Should Make an Appearance?

gosox83
10-19-2005, 08:07 AM
I have gone to the last 4 or 5 Soxfests, and some players can be there some years, some cannot, but one thing that is always constant is that Jerry is not there?

Does anyone remember when he used to go?

Do you think he should be there in 2006?

I personally think he should so many of us fans can express our gratitude.

GO SOX!!

Uncle_Patrick
10-19-2005, 08:09 AM
I saw him there last year. My brother and I sat near him before the "Your 2005 Chicago White Sox" seminar. If I recall, he left the seating area once the room started filling up.

The Dude
10-19-2005, 08:10 AM
He was there last year in the audience and basically went unnoticed. I spotted him during the seminar and afterwards I shook his hand.

Rocky Soprano
10-19-2005, 08:46 AM
I've seen him there every year I've gone and I always talk to him for a bit. He has always been friendly.

Clembasbal
10-19-2005, 10:32 AM
I have gone to the last 4 or 5 Soxfests, and some players can be there some years, some cannot, but one thing that is always constant is that Jerry is not there?

Dude, you're crazy. I see him there every year. Well, at least the last 4. Most of the time he has a session where you can ask him questions as well.

antitwins13
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
He was there last year in the audience and basically went unnoticed. I spotted him during the seminar and afterwards I shook his hand.

I saw him, but I didn't want to say anything or draw attention to him. Also Jermaine Dye was walking in the audience in street clothes and went unnoticed.