PDA

View Full Version : Sounds Crazy but...

ElDuque26
10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
is there any chance that the sox release a few hundred tickets to the public at the box office the morning of the WS home games like they did the alcs...anyone else planning on heading down sat. morning to check???

WhiteSox1983
10-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Sorry to be mean to everyone... but isnt it time to give up?

Banix12
10-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I don't think I will go to check but for anybody who wants to try I don't see any harm in it.

i don't know who I would talk to about checking for that, though I'm sure that information wouldn't get leaked till the last minute.

mcp5185
10-18-2005, 11:31 PM
is there any chance that the sox release a few hundred tickets to the public at the box office the morning of the WS home games like they did the alcs...anyone else planning on heading down sat. morning to check???

The reason those tickets were released was because the Angels didn't sell all of the tickets they were given. Every team in the league gets tickets, and the NL representative get a bunch more. I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't count on tickets being available.

MUsoxfan
10-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Anyone who doesn't pick up their tix by Friday will forfeit them

UofCSoxFan
10-18-2005, 11:54 PM
They released ALCS seats....what time was this at....day of game i'm assuming?

I live 10 min away by car and would definitely stop by

chisoxfanatic
10-19-2005, 10:07 AM
The reason those tickets were released was because the Angels didn't sell all of the tickets they were given. Every team in the league gets tickets, and the NL representative get a bunch more. I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't count on tickets being available.

Fans of teams who aren't even playing don't deserve tickets...what a waste! In the words of the greatest baseball announcer...that's just plain B.S.!

mattcoz
10-19-2005, 10:27 AM
I'll be there, not expecting anything but would atleast like to experience the atmosphere before the game.

oeo
10-19-2005, 10:34 AM

What about those that chose will call and do not pick them up on time? And those who's payment may be denied, or they ordered tickets to multiple games or more than 4 tickets at the same billing address. These things I'm sure happened. Chances are still pretty slim, but I'm sure there will be extra tickets available.

rocky biddle
10-19-2005, 10:40 AM
For all the people that lobbied for camping out for tickets, here's your chance. Set up a tent in front of the day of game ticket booth at Gate 4 and just chill. I've heard stories that they released tickets prior to each home game. Who knows if they're true? If all else fails, you'll probably get on the news. Maybe they can run one of those witty "How many more people would be camping out if the cubs were in the World Series" stories.

kevingrt
10-19-2005, 11:19 AM
For all the people that lobbied for camping out for tickets, here's your chance. Set up a tent in front of the day of game ticket booth at Gate 4 and just chill. I've heard stories that they released tickets prior to each home game. Who knows if they're true? If all else fails, you'll probably get on the news. Maybe they can run one of those witty "How many more people would be camping out if the cubs were in the World Series" stories.

I will be out there at 9:00 sharp... maybe a little earlier on Saturday morning. Maybe Brooks will come out and see the diehards and slip us a few tickets.