PDA

View Full Version : Great Sox Screen Saver

Stoky44
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Over the last few days I put together this great sox screen saver with 160 pictures, 12 sound bits from the games, and 3 songs. I think it is really cool. The only problem is that the file is huge and I mean huge...113MB. But if you have a fast internet connection it is worth the download and install. Its awesome. Do the mods want me to post it here, somewhere else, or is the file just too big to place on the site? Just get back to me, I just thought it was too cool not to share.

EDIT: I want to thank WikdChiSoxFan for showing me a spot to place the screen saver. Just follow this link:
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18K4M5HCTITZQ1G41DXX3S1LEA

Remember, it is a very big file and I don't recommend downloading it if you have a slow internet connection. This link is good for 7 days or 25 downloads. I will repost it if requested when the link expires. I hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think and remember to turn your speakers on.

DVsoxfan
10-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Over the last few days I put together this great sox screen saver with 160 pictures, 12 sound bits from the games, and 3 songs. I think it is really cool. The only problem is that the file is huge and I mean huge...113MB. But if you have a fast internet connection it is worth the download and install. Its awesome. Do the mods want me to post it here, somewhere else, or is the file just too big to place on the site? Just get back to me, I just thought it was too cool not to share.

could you send it to me in a pm?

Stoky44
10-18-2005, 09:18 PM
could you send it to me in a pm?

I am trying to, but I don't think you can put an attachment in the pm. Maybe you can, but I don't know how to do it.

FarWestChicago
10-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Over the last few days I put together this great sox screen saver with 160 pictures, 12 sound bits from the games, and 3 songs. I think it is really cool. The only problem is that the file is huge and I mean huge...113MB. But if you have a fast internet connection it is worth the download and install. Its awesome. Do the mods want me to post it here, somewhere else, or is the file just too big to place on the site? Just get back to me, I just thought it was too cool not to share.You do realize putting up a 113MB file for download is insane. I have a lot of bandwidth available, but it's not an infinite amount.

Stoky44
10-18-2005, 11:55 PM
You do realize putting up a 113MB file for download is insane. I have a lot of bandwidth available, but it's not an infinite amount.

I am sorry, I don't know the logistics of running any websites, I thought it was going to be too big. You might as well just delete this post. My bad.

FarWestChicago
10-19-2005, 12:18 AM
I am sorry, I don't know the logistics of running any websites, I thought it was going to be too big. You might as well just delete this post. My bad.No problem. You aren't the only person around here who doesn't realize what bandwidth costs. :D:

WikdChiSoxFan
10-19-2005, 08:27 AM
post it at yousendit.com...then post the link

Stoky44
10-19-2005, 01:52 PM
post it at yousendit.com...then post the link

Thanks for the info. I hope you like the screen saver.

jenn2080
10-19-2005, 02:23 PM
This is awesome.. thanks. I downloaded it at work. Good Stuff.

DVsoxfan
10-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks a lot :cool:

lizard6king6
10-19-2005, 10:12 PM

EDIT: I want to thank WikdChiSoxFan for showing me a spot to place the screen saver. Just follow this link:
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18K4M5HCTITZQ1G41DXX3S1LEA

Remember, it is a very big file and I don't recommend downloading it if you have a slow internet connection. This link is good for 7 days or 25 downloads. I will repost it if requested when the link expires. I hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think and remember to turn your speakers on.

WOW that is awesome!!!Is their anyway you can post all the pics alone to download? I would like to try to take some of those pics and make my own smaller screen saver withou music. Dont get me wrong, your screen saver is awesome and the pics are incredible!

Cuck the Fubs
10-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Thanks much for the sweet screensaver!