PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating at the Cell Question

MM2112
10-18-2005, 03:22 PM
From anyone's experience, do security shuffle tailgaters out of the pay lots at the Cell after the first pitch?

What's their policy on this?

CHIsoxNation
10-18-2005, 03:23 PM
From anyone's experience, do security shuffle tailgaters out of the pay lots at the Cell after the first pitch?

What's their policy on this?

I believe they start telling everyone to head out after the first pitch but don't really start enforcing it until about the second inning. At least that has been my experience.

CaptainBallz
10-18-2005, 03:25 PM
So I guess a full blown, parking lot party is out of the question?

Steakpita
10-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Damnation, there goes that plan.

CHIsoxNation
10-18-2005, 04:21 PM
So I guess a full blown, parking lot party is out of the question?

I was thinking about doing the same thing. We might still do it until we get kicked out. Don't know where we will go from there though.

Etownsox13
10-18-2005, 04:26 PM
What about lots A B and C? are they going to allow tailgating throught the game in the pass lots or no?

SoxFan78
10-18-2005, 04:27 PM
I was thinking about doing the same thing. We might still do it until we get kicked out. Don't know where we will go from there though.

So you are going to go down to the park, pay 20 bucks, tailgate, and then leave when the game starts?

From one sox fan to another, please don't. There are gonna be tons of people taking up spots for this series. It would suck to have half of the cars in the lot just tailgating, then leaving at game time because they werent planning on getting in the game.

Im getting down there early to tailgate on Sunday so hopefully I will be sure to get a spot.

But for the other fans with tickets that get there a little later and can't get a parking spot they will be pissed.

steff
10-18-2005, 05:44 PM
What about lots A B and C? are they going to allow tailgating throught the game in the pass lots or no?

Tailgating is allowed in all lots, and must wrap up by the end of the 1st inning.