PDA

View Full Version : Will Call question

putherawaywet
10-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Has anyone dealt with the following problem?

My sister was able to get through to ticketmaster NY for two tickets. She has to pick them up at will call. She lives in NY and is coming for the game but can't get here by 9pm Fri because of work. Please tell me I don't have to fly her in just to go to will call. Has anyone successfully used a notorized letter authorizing another person to pick up the tickets?

UofCSoxFan
10-18-2005, 02:26 PM
This may be a dumb question but why didn't you just print them out online? I think that's there for people that can't make it to the park.

OEO Magglio
10-18-2005, 02:28 PM

My sister was able to get through to ticketmaster NY for two tickets. She has to pick them up at will call. She lives in NY and is coming for the game but can't get here by 9pm Fri because of work. Please tell me I don't have to fly her in just to go to will call. Has anyone successfully used a notorized letter authorizing another person to pick up the tickets?
If you picked the willcall selection you might be screwed here. She should have picked ticketfast and printed it off the computer.

anewman35
10-18-2005, 02:31 PM

I believe that somebody said that for the ALCS, they called ticketmaster or the Sox and got the tickets e-mailed. You might want to try that.

gr8mexico
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey putherawaywet I send you a private message.Tell me what you think

itsnotrequired
10-18-2005, 02:36 PM
This may be a dumb question but why didn't you just print them out online? I think that's there for people that can't make it to the park.

I'm sure they would rather have the actual ticket stub rather than some weak-sauce .pdf file printed out at home. I know I would anyway.

kravdog
10-18-2005, 02:45 PM
I had this same dilema for gm1 alcs... I was able to switch my order from will call to ticketfast by calling ticketmaster and speaking w/ a representative...for a fee of about $2...

putherawaywet
10-18-2005, 02:58 PM
anewman35 and kravdog: thanks for the information - much appreciated

rmusacch
10-18-2005, 03:13 PM
I believe that somebody said that for the ALCS, they called ticketmaster or the Sox and got the tickets e-mailed. You might want to try that.

I highly doubt that. If you call ticketmaster, they have no way of knowing that you are actually the person that purchased the tickets. I know that I tried calling the Sox to have one of the tickets at will call put in someone else's name as I was not going to be able to make it and they said no, we have no way of telling if it was you.

Gavin
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
uhhhh what if you have the credit card in front of you