PDA

View Full Version : Game Two

Streets
10-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Just wondering who is going to game 2?? By some odd miracle I connected with ticketmaster and scored a single ticket (Sect. 109 row 17) for this game. I told my mom she could have it if she wants, otherwise I will drive home and go to the game.

Therefore, there may be a 22 year old gal sittin' by herself for game two! Oh what to do...

34 Inch Stick
10-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Your mom is 22? Talk about MIL...I don't even want to risk a timeout until November 1.

Half Cocked Jack
10-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Your mom is 22? Talk about MIL...I don't even want to risk a timeout until November 1.
No, I think she is 22.

pdimas
10-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Well you are more than welcome to join us for a pre and post game tailgate! We know how to party (you can ask Hangar for a reference) have good food and our group is very diverse (gender and age wise / I for one am 26). We are planning on getting to the park early on Saturday and having our biggest tailgate party of the year to date!

Streets
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Yes, I'm the 22 year old.

Thanks for the invite! Do you mean Sunday or are you going to game 1 on Saturday? 'Cause I have a ticket for game two on Sunday.

I think I'm gonna try to get another so both my ma and I can go. She's the one that carried on the tradition of her grandfather taking her to games, in taking me to games throughout my life. I think she deserves to see this. I just gotta figure out what we're going to do.

pdimas
10-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I'll be there both days and there will be a tailgate both days :D: We are already in the "planning" stages. You and your mother are both more than welcome. We always say the more the merrier. When we started this year there were only three of us now it has gotten as big as 30.

BeefyD
10-20-2005, 01:21 AM
30 people?!?! You guys aren't the ones in Lot F by the porta-johns, are ya?
Whoever was there had a huge party going on...