PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

bafiarocks03
10-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Can We start a pictures thread here...i need all the pictures i can get! So can you put all the one's there are here!?

chisoxmike
10-17-2005, 09:44 PM
They'll be in the photo gallery.

There were PLENTY of photos taken at Puffers last night of Hangar 18, chisoxgirl, chips, the dude, chisoxmike, chisoxfanatic, cheeses h rice, iron fisk, and many others. I look forward to seeing them!

ChiSoxGirl
10-17-2005, 11:35 PM
They'll be in the photo gallery.

There were PLENTY of photos taken at Puffers last night of Hangar 18, chisoxgirl, chips, the dude, chisoxmike, chisoxfanatic, cheeses h rice, iron fisk, and many others. I look forward to seeing them!

I'm e-mailing the ones from Saturday night to you as soon as I'm done responding to this. The ones from last night have yet to be uploaded to my computer, as I'm operating on 2 1/2 hours of sleep and don't have the energy to upload now.

chisoxmike
10-18-2005, 01:10 AM
Game 4 photos are up!:D: :gulp:
Keep 'em coming Jen!:cool:

ChiSoxGirl
10-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Game 4 photos are up!:D: :gulp:
Keep 'em coming Jen!:cool:

I'll upload the ones from Sunday to my computer when I get home from work and will e-mail you with them as soon as I'm done. The ones from Game 4 look GREAT! How awesome are we?! :cool:

SouthSide_HitMen
10-19-2005, 05:03 PM
What are the rules on posting photographs obtained by a White Sox book purchased? The photo gallary is awesome. I enjoyed the many pictures both taken recently and those obtained from collections.

I have some really neat pictures I would like to post. I have several photos of players from AP Wires (Cobb, Ruth, Speaker, DiMaggio, Williams, etc.) which I don't think would be a problem. There are also several cool pictures from White Sox and other baseball books I own which I would like to post but I don't know if there are any copyright issues your site would run into if uploaded so I thought I would ask before scanning (I obtained a scanner in June - I think I am in the 20th century at this point) and then having the pictures declined. I would credit the source of each print (noting the book as well as the source quoted in the book).

I haven't posted yet to the picture gallary (I have submitted my 1959 pennant for approval today - I don't know how long this process takes) but I really enjoy it and hope I can share some photos.

Thanks in advance.