PDA

View Full Version : Game 1 Gathering for the Underaged

BRDSR
10-17-2005, 04:01 PM
My girlfriend and I are 20(so close) and want to watch the game in the city with all of our closest Sox fan friends, but we assume most of the them will be watching at their local, 21 and over establishment. Is anyone going to or know of a place where some 20 yearolds can catch the game?

Baby Fisk
10-17-2005, 04:03 PM
My girlfriend and I are 20(so close) and want to watch the game in the city with all of our closest Sox fan friends, but we assume most of the them will be watching at their local, 21 and over establishment. Is anyone going to or know of a place where some 20 yearolds can catch the game?
You are ruining the popular stereotype of violent, drunken Sox fans. Shape up!

getonbckthr
10-17-2005, 04:17 PM
FAKE ID, BEST SOLUTION TO PROBLEM. IF NOT POSSIBLE BEFRIEND A BOUNCER.

SOXPHILE
10-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Don't let WGN's own Ron Goldman see this thread.

jenn2080
10-17-2005, 04:30 PM
i highly suggest going buffalo wild wings to watch the game. I know there is one in Sherisville(SP?) Indiana and there is one in Orland. There is also one on the Northside on Lincoln Ave and like Sheffield. This is good place to watch game for underagers or anyone for that fact. I have watched multiple games there and I would say it is a great place.

cbrownson13
10-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah, Buffalo Wild Wings is a great under or over 21 environment. I myself am over 21 and actually prefer to stay out of the bars for games. I find it more enjoyable to drink my 30 pack of Busch or Natural Light in the comfort of my own place with some people rather than a place where I will be uncomfortable and spending money.

With that said, if anyone in the DeKalb area wants to drink here, let me know. Sox fans are more than welcome and can even drink my high class beer.

Max Power
10-17-2005, 05:39 PM
i highly suggest going buffalo wild wings to watch the game. I know there is one in Sherisville(SP?) Indiana and there is one in Orland. There is also one on the Northside on Lincoln Ave and like Sheffield. This is good place to watch game for underagers or anyone for that fact. I have watched multiple games there and I would say it is a great place.

It's on Lincoln a block north of Fullerton. I watched Game 3 vs. ANA there. Good place.

pearso66
10-17-2005, 05:41 PM
There is a Buffalo Wild Wings up north in Round Lake also, for those who are north of the city. Its on Rollins Road just west of 83.

SOX ADDICT '73
10-17-2005, 05:56 PM
LOL! I misread this thread title, and thought it was a gathering of the "Un-deranged". I thought, "Good luck finding Sox fans who aren't at least somewhat deranged." :kukoo: :nuts: :dancers::wired:

SweetnesSox
10-17-2005, 05:59 PM
My girlfriend and I are 20(so close) and want to watch the game in the city with all of our closest Sox fan friends, but we assume most of the them will be watching at their local, 21 and over establishment. Is anyone going to or know of a place where some 20 yearolds can catch the game? I'm 18, and BWW is good. Monk's let's in underaged too i believe. You can come to my house, which is sweet cause I'm there.

chitownhawkfan
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm over 21, but Roundheads in Downers Grove was an awesome place to watch the game and it allowed all ages because its a bar/restaurant.