PDA

View Full Version : Ofman just reported...

Viva Magglio
12-12-2001, 04:35 PM
...that Singleton and Garland would go if KW pulls the trigger on the Erstad trade. Ofman also said that if that trade goes through, Carlos Lee would be traded for pitching.

Bmr31
12-12-2001, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...that Singleton and Garland would go if KW pulls the trigger on the Erstad trade. Ofman also said that if that trade goes through, Carlos Lee would be traded for pitching. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: the top of my head looks like this!

Kilroy
12-12-2001, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: the top of my head looks like this!

Trading Garland means that KW is doing plenty of this: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
12-12-2001, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...that Singleton and Garland would go if KW pulls the trigger on the Erstad trade. Ofman also said that if that trade goes through, Carlos Lee would be traded for pitching.

He better not, trade them Kip and Ginter but not Garland. That "pitching" better not be Orlando "El Duque" Hernandez.

MaggPipes
12-12-2001, 04:42 PM
OK that would be moronic......Jon Garland has performed the best out of all our young guns....and we really need him next year.....so yeah.....heck yeah lets trade his @*$

~sounds like a good idea to me...,.

Bmr31
12-12-2001, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kilroy

Trading Garland means that KW is doing plenty of this: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

if he pulls the trigger, im going to be doing even more of this... :gulp: :gulp: :?: :gulp: :?: :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
12-12-2001, 04:43 PM

I'm 100% in agreement with you Kilroy. Garland was looking good at the end of 2001 and I expect some big things from him in 2002. Not a good move at all, if this goes down.

Kilroy
12-12-2001, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31

if he pulls the trigger, im going to be doing even more of this... :gulp: :gulp: :?: :gulp: :?: :gulp:

Actually, I'd be doing a little of this :whiner: along with some of this :gulp:

Bmr31
12-12-2001, 04:45 PM

Actually, I'd be doing a little of this :whiner: along with some of this :gulp:

LOL :?: :gulp: :angry: :gulp: :?: :angry:

moochpuppy
12-12-2001, 04:56 PM
Come off the ledge guys. Afterall, Garland was a former Cubs prospect so how good could he really be?

If this trade goes through, look for Lee to end up in a Giants uni for Shawn Estes.

Jerry_Manuel
12-12-2001, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy
Come off the ledge guys. Afterall, Garland was a former Cubs prospect so how good could he really be?

So was Maddux, Brock, Palmeiro, and the list goes on. No I'm not saying that Jon is going to be the best pitcher ever or saying put Garland in the hall, what I'm saying is that the Cubs have shown that they have no clue how to run a baseball team.

danman31
12-12-2001, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by moochpuppy

If this trade goes through, look for Lee to end up in a Giants uni for Shawn Estes.
Keyword: former. As Jerry said the list goes on of former Cub prospect/players. Garland will be good. Damn this is f*ing nuts.