PDA

View Full Version : Big Hurt!

Mots09
10-16-2005, 07:15 PM
As FOX was cutting for commerical he was standing in the dugout in street clothes!

let's get a win for Hurt tonight!

GO GO GO SOX

mike squires
10-16-2005, 11:39 PM
I saw a glimpse of him in the clubhouse celebrating with the rest of the guys. I"m glad he had that month with the team with those bombs to make him a DEFINATE parat of this THIS season. He deserves to be celebrating and having fun with those guys.

nasox
10-16-2005, 11:42 PM
He was part of the team picture they took, and I heard part of an interview somebody did. I wish he was playing, but at least he can be a part of this somewhat. :gulp:

maurice
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, Frank didn't receive much coverage. On second thought, it probably wasn't unfortunate, since we were saved another "where's Frank" BS smear from the anti-Sox local media. However, there was this nice snippet at the end of Isaacson's column in today's Cubune:
And there in the swell, smiling the biggest smile of them all, was Thomas. . . [H]e expressed feelings only he could express. "For 15 years with this organization, through the ups and downs, the rebuilding, the older players, the younger players, to get to the World Series with this team that no one gave a chance . . . . All I wanted was to get to the World Series one time. One time. I didn't care how I got there. I'm here with these guys in body, mind and spirit. People say it's bittersweet. It's not bittersweet. It's only sweet."

Here's to you, big man. :gulp: