PDA

View Full Version : Pretty cool slide show

cbone
10-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Some great images from the series so far, Gooch!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9710759/

Fuller_Schettman
10-16-2005, 02:39 PM
That is a great slide show!! Wish I knew how to snag images from a flash slideshow. Some of those would make great labels for my DVDs...

shoota II
10-20-2005, 06:51 AM
I don't know if I'm looking at the same slide show as the one posted, but if we are, there are two inaccurate captions.

Picture 11 is Steve Finley trying to take out Tadahito to break up a double play. The caption says Finley is looking up at the umpire for his call and that he was safe.

Actually, the picture shows Finley looking back towards first to see if he was successful in breaking up the DP. If you remember, that is the play where the ump called Finley safe because he claimed Tad didn't touch second base, so Finley had no reason to look to the ump to see if he was out, since the ball clearly beat him to second.

The second false caption is on Picture 14. The picture show Jon Garland skying with his glove hand trying to field a comebacker hit by Finley. The caption says Jon caught the ball and threw Finley out at first base, but IIRC, the ball skimmed Jon's glove, and Uribe fielded it and threw out Finley.

I still enjoyed the slide show. The pictures are beautiful and I wish I knew how to capture pics from macromedia too, Fuller. The first picture of Konerko hugging Contreras is popular, but this picture got more in the frame, including a big SOX sign held by a fan in the crowd.

Coolpapa
10-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Pretty cool, the first picture is beautiful

boiler up
10-20-2005, 09:33 AM
That is a great slide show!! Wish I knew how to snag images from a flash slideshow. Some of those would make great labels for my DVDs...

press print screen

open ms paint

edit - paste

edit to size