PDA

View Full Version : AJ this series

gobears1987
10-16-2005, 12:32 PM
I think AJ is showing the Angels the same stuff he showed us when he was an enemy on the Twinkies. He is just slamming this down their faces, and I love it. When someone struck out and was unsure of the call, AJ took the ball and tagged him to send a message. It was freaking hilarious. I am loving AJ more and more. He is a such a gamer and the fricken Halos blame him for the umps. GO AJ!!! BEST PICK UP OF 20005!!!

PaleHoseGeorge
10-16-2005, 12:39 PM
...When someone struck out and was unsure of the call, AJ took the ball and tagged him to send a message. It was freaking hilarious. I am loving AJ more and more. He is a such a gamer and the fricken Halos blame him for the umps. GO AJ!!! BEST PICK UP OF 20005!!!

It's exactly these sorts of antics by AJ that has them *still* chirping inside the Angels dugout -- not that managerial genius Mike Scioscia has figured it out yet.
:wink:

AJ is everywhere now. He is the first Sox ballplayer this entire season to eclipse Ozzie Guillen in the media's quotable quotes and memorable antics department. Furthermore he seems to be thriving with all the added scrutiny.

He won't be given the ACLS MVP award. But if the Sox finish this off, he ought to.

:cool:

BRDSR
10-16-2005, 12:45 PM
He won't be given the ACLS MVP award. But if the Sox finish this off, he ought to.

I'd definitely give himan honorable mention, but something about two first inning, multi-run home runs in games 3 and 4 have me thinking this guy.

:walnuts

chisoxfan64
10-16-2005, 12:46 PM
It's exactly these sorts of antics by AJ that has them *still* chirping inside the Angels dugout -- not that managerial genius Mike Scioscia has figured it out yet.
:wink:

AJ is everywhere now. He is the first Sox ballplayer this entire season to eclipse Ozzie Guillen in the media's quotable quotes and memorable antics department. Furthermore he seems to be thriving with all the added scrutiny.

I`ll drink to that.:gulp: He was funny in the postgame interview on the field yesterday.

HotelWhiteSox
10-16-2005, 12:49 PM
:worship: :worship: http://www.dailyherald.com/galleries/alcsgamefour/images/17.jpg http://www.dailyherald.com/galleries/alcsgamefour/images/22.jpg

Reni
10-16-2005, 12:51 PM
yeah I loved it when AJ made a point to tag the guy out.....

AJ is baseball's version of punk rock :?:

PaleHoseGeorge
10-16-2005, 12:53 PM
I'd definitely give himan honorable mention, but something about two first inning, multi-run home runs in games 3 and 4 have me thinking this guy.

:walnuts

Konerko's numbers through the first two games of the ALCS:

8 AB's
1 hit
0 RBI
0 BB
2 K
3 LOB

What happened in Game 2 to change everything? And what has the Angels still focused on it in spite of Paul Konerko's performance since then???

Three full days later, is Paul Byrd chirping about Paul Konerko's performance or AJ Pierzynski's?

AJ changed this series. Not Konerko. There's your MVP. Or at least it ought to be.