PDA

View Full Version : 05 Sox/91 Bulls

Law11
10-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Didnt the Bulls lose thier first home game only to sweep 3 in LA and win their 1st title.. The irony if we can get this win tonight.. The Al title will be ours.

SweetnesSox
10-16-2005, 12:06 PM
then all we have to do is win 2 more, have Ozzie retire to go to broadway, then return to lead us to three more before retiring again to manage (and lose) for the nationals! I think you're on to something here...

Deuce
10-16-2005, 12:36 PM
then all we have to do is win 2 more, have Ozzie retire to go to broadway, then return to lead us to three more before retiring again to manage (and lose) for the nationals! I think you're on to something here...

Don't forget to add a Looney Toons movie in the mix too. Finally, Porky Pig will not be the most unintelligible person in the flick. :redneck

Deuce

gosox3072
10-16-2005, 05:31 PM

I think this should be deep pink.....i dont know about you but i sure would take it:D:

SweetnesSox
10-16-2005, 05:36 PM
I think this should be deep pink.....i dont know about you but i sure would take it:D:

haha I was contemplating that! I was gonna switch from deep pink to teal between stuff I didn't want and stuff I didn't. Losing MJ for those years was pretty tough, and him goin to DC too :unsure:

slavko
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Didnt the Bulls lose thier first home game only to sweep 3 in LA and win their 1st title.. The irony if we can get this win tonight.. The Al title will be ours.

Correctamundo. Paxson was unconscious in the 4th quarter as Magic, who was guarding him, roamed the court trying to make steals, leaving John open for mid-range jumpers. There must have been a thousand Bulls fans there making noise while the Angelenos sat in shocked silence. AGAIN TONIGHT?