PDA

View Full Version : Cub fan given the business at Puffers

chisoxfanatic
10-16-2005, 01:35 AM
There was a Cub fan who came to Puffers tonight just to start something. He comes in and eyes the first guy he sees in the bar right to the left of the doors and starts jawing with him (said the Sox suck and such). After many verbal exchanges between the two (the Sox fan getting the best of him all the time, cracking up the ENTIRE bar in the process), the bouncer kicked him out! About five minutes later, he came back into the bar, and he immediately jawed with the same Sox fan guy, and the same stuff followed.

A couple times later, once the bouncer decided to stand by the door so the loser wouldn't gain entry, this guy was all but pressing his face against the window, and the Sox fan guy was making hilarious comments followed by more hilarious comments.

This has to be one of the more hilarious things I've ever seen in a long time. When h was kicked out for the last time, the entire bar began singing the "Na na na na!" song.

voodoochile
10-16-2005, 01:54 AM
Too funny - a real life troll. You have to believe he reads WSI and went there because he can't post his bull**** here.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to own computers...

chitownhawkfan
10-16-2005, 05:47 AM
I guess :dtroll:'s really do exist, not just in the cyber sense.

DumpJerry
10-16-2005, 09:21 AM
I was at Joe's on Weed St for ALCS Game 1. There was a guy there cheering very loudly all night for the Angels. People might have thought he was from SoCal and was cheering on his home team except he was wearing a Bears' hat!

When the game ended, he jumped up on his table and started giving us a hard time for losing. Some of us were tempted to drag his sorry self out the back door and work him over, but instead we kept asking him how the Cubs did this week.

Thinking back, I shoulda kicked his ***. No jury would convict me if there is at least one South Sider on the jury.

34rancher
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I was at Champps and had to go to the bathroom between innings. As I stepped away from the urinal, I noticed a large line had formed. One guy yells from the line..."Use the sinks". I respond "Must be a Cub Fan". Sure enough, guy had on the hat with the bear and bat on it facing backwards. His buddies with him (sox fans) start giving him the business about how this isn't the shrine and bathroom erupts in laughter. Wife in other bathroom was asking what the heck was going on in there. When I told her, she refused to believe me that they do that on the other side of town. Pretty funny moment.

hose
10-16-2005, 10:56 AM
There was a Cub fan who came to Puffers tonight just to start something. He comes in and eyes the first guy he sees in the bar right to the left of the doors and starts jawing with him (said the Sox suck and such). After many verbal exchanges between the two (the Sox fan getting the best of him all the time, cracking up the ENTIRE bar in the process), the bouncer kicked him out! About five minutes later, he came back into the bar, and he immediately jawed with the same Sox fan guy, and the same stuff followed.

A couple times later, once the bouncer decided to stand by the door so the loser wouldn't gain entry, this guy was all but pressing his face against the window, and the Sox fan guy was making hilarious comments followed by more hilarious comments.

This has to be one of the more hilarious things I've ever seen in a long time. When h was kicked out for the last time, the entire bar began singing the "Na na na na!" song.

I sort of like this guy for his determination, a real life Black Knight from the Monty Python movie.:rolleyes:

chitownhawkfan
10-16-2005, 05:13 PM
I was at Joe's on Weed St for ALCS Game 1. There was a guy there cheering very loudly all night for the Angels. People might have thought he was from SoCal and was cheering on his home team except he was wearing a Bears' hat!

When the game ended, he jumped up on his table and started giving us a hard time for losing. Some of us were tempted to drag his sorry self out the back door and work him over, but instead we kept asking him how the Cubs did this week.

Thinking back, I shoulda kicked his ***. No jury would convict me if there is at least one South Sider on the jury.

I wouldn't convict you.