PDA

View Full Version : Grobber Sends Greeting From La-La Land

DrCrawdad
10-16-2005, 01:11 AM
Photos from the Grobber before game 3 of the ALCS in Anaheim/LA/California/United States.

http://home.mindspring.com/~dcrosby101/Grobber01.JPG

http://home.mindspring.com/~dcrosby101/Grobber02.JPG

If you're looking to hear the Grobber, here's what Les said is his schedule:

Yes, Steve has been having me on most Tuesdays and also before Sox Home Playoff games when he does a remote at Pancho Pinaras on 31st street which BTW has great food!!!

I go on WLS to host ND Football pre and post game shows and also on Mon & Fri Mornings with Don & Roma, usually at either 7:40 or 8:40am, but that varies.

(Please note: Les emailed me the photos and then gave me permission to post them here.)

hsnterprize
10-16-2005, 01:15 AM
Grobber pretty much can go anywhere to cover any event. Hope he's having fun in La-La Land.

pudge
10-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Isn't he a Cubs fan?

hsnterprize
10-16-2005, 02:00 AM
Isn't he a Cubs fan?Yeah, he is. But at least he's professional enough and smart enough to know the Sox are hot. If one thing...he's knowledgeable as anyone when it comes to baseball on BOTH sides of town.

He is NOT the typical, "let's go to Wrigley Field and enjoy the park" kind of Cub fan. He actually gives a damn about the team, and he'll tear 'em a new one when he feels they deserve it.

jabrch
10-16-2005, 02:02 AM
Yeah, he is. But at least he's professional enough and smart enough to know the Sox are hot. If one thing...he's knowledgeable as anyone when it comes to baseball on BOTH sides of town.

He is NOT the typical, "let's go to Wrigley Field and enjoy the park" kind of Cub fan. He actually gives a damn about the team, and he'll tear 'em a new one when he feels they deserve it.

There are some really good Cubs fans out there. Les is one of them. He probably knows more about the Sox than 99% of US do. And he's one of the best students of the game out there.

As far as Cubs fans go, mathematically speaking, Les = -1 * MikeMurphy