PDA

View Full Version : Everyone need to go get the Tribune tomorrow

bafiarocks03
10-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Ya'll know I told you I'm gonna be in the Chicago Tribune tomorrow! Well I am!! I saw it! It's on Page 16 of the Tribune Magazine in the salespaper bundle thing! And it's so freaking awesome! It was right after Joe Crede stopped and pointed to my friend Nicole! So he's like freaking out in the picture! But Omg! It's so aweome! you guys all need to go out and buy it!!!!!!!:D: :D:

Chicken Dinner
10-15-2005, 04:55 PM
I'll never buy that rag.:angry:

leetsox
10-15-2005, 05:37 PM
me too. Burn the Tribune Burn:angry: :angry:

DickAllen72
10-15-2005, 05:47 PM
I'll buy it just because you're in it, Bafiarocks03, but the Tribune does suck you know. :smile:

tebman
10-16-2005, 10:09 AM
Ya'll know I told you I'm gonna be in the Chicago Tribune tomorrow! Well I am!! I saw it! It's on Page 16 of the Tribune Magazine in the salespaper bundle thing! And it's so freaking awesome! It was right after Joe Crede stopped and pointed to my friend Nicole! So he's like freaking out in the picture! But Omg! It's so aweome! you guys all need to go out and buy it!!!!!!!:D: :D:
Hey, br03, I saw the picture. Nice job!

The Sox could use a few thousand more fans like you and your sister and your friend. Keep the faith! :thumbsup:

DumpJerry
10-16-2005, 10:14 AM
It's on page 10, page 16 has pics from Playboy!

Nice one of you and your crew!

harwar
10-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I'll look at the library so that i don't have to give any money to that rag.

Chez
10-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Let me guess, you're the one holding the "Willie" sign?

hose
10-16-2005, 10:41 AM

Page 16 of the Chicago Tribune Magazine has a picture of Amy McCarthy, sister of Jenny McCarthy, dressed in a thong doing a Playboy photo shoot.

On page 10 there is a photo of Sara Rosinski, her sister Dana and their friend Nicole Berth, but no mention of bafiarocks03.:cool:

Great to see your enthusiasm!!!!!!!!

(are you Sara or Dana?) GO SOX!!!!!

kevingrt
10-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Who hangs out after every game? Oh bafiarocks, you actually do rock!!!

GO WHITE SOX

bafiarocks03
10-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Page 16 of the Chicago Tribune Magazine has a picture of Amy McCarthy, sister of Jenny McCarthy, dressed in a thong doing a Playboy photo shoot.

On page 10 there is a photo of Sara Rosinski, her sister Dana and their friend Nicole Berth, but no mention of bafiarocks03.:cool:

Great to see your enthusiasm!!!!!!!!

(are you Sara or Dana?) GO SOX!!!!!

Ok whatever the one i got on Sat was on page 16, but that's fine! I'm sara! THe one with the WIllie sign of course!!

DickAllen72
10-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Ok whatever the one i got on Sat was on page 16, but that's fine! I'm sara! THe one with the WIllie sign of course!!

That's great, Sara! When I was your age, I used to spend most of my summer at old Comiskey Park, usually around 35 games per year. I was once interviewed on the radio by Harry Caray in the CF bleachers. But sadly, the Sox never won anything in those years, though they came close in '72 & '77.

How cool it must be for you to get your picture published like that during the year when it looks like the Sox are going all the way! It's a nice souvenir of a great season!

Keep the faith, bafiarocks03! Go White Sox! :bandance:

Vernam
10-16-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm sara! THe one with the WIllie sign of course!!We figured that part out. :wink: Congrats on the exposure! What's the deal with your mom?

vernam

Joosh
10-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry Bafia, I turned to page 16 today and forgot what I was supposed to be looking for. :D:

Anyway, congrats on making the Tribune. Its an acomplishment for any Sox fan.

mike squires
10-16-2005, 06:43 PM
I got in the Suntimes in 2000 watching batting practice. I bought one of those hardcover shells to protect it. I didn't know until after about three days and noticed it at the library. I'm a pretty honest guy, but yup...I swiped it. Congrats.