PDA

View Full Version : I'll give you one guess who hasn't got a clue...

Hoffdaddydmb
10-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Grady Sizemore dropping the ball in the sun.

Graffanino's Buckner move.

The ump in game 2 of the ALCS.

you make the call, nuff said.

Ol' No. 2
10-15-2005, 03:01 PM

you make the call, nuff said.Bull****. Every team gets its share of breaks. The good ones take advantage of them.

TDog
10-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Have you been paying attention for the last, um ...? I've lost count of the decades.

house215
10-15-2005, 03:12 PM
I think God has more important issues to tend to than MLB.

BRDSR
10-15-2005, 03:14 PM
Have you been paying attention for the last, um ...? I've lost count of the decades.

Its uh...more than 8, a little less than 9. Anyway, two of the issues that the poster talked about would be mere afterthoughts if a)Tadahito Iguchi hadn't hit a 3 run home run and b) Joe Crede hadn't hit a game winning double. The first, Grady Sizemore's sun incident, already is an afterthought because the White Sox won their last 5 games, including the last 3 against the Indians. All moot.

BRDSR
10-15-2005, 03:18 PM
nuff said.

Also, I move to impose a 3 day ban on anyone who spells the word "enough" as "nuff." My 3 year old cousin says nuff when she means enough. Honestly, lets strive for a little more pride in our writing people.

flo-B-flo
10-15-2005, 03:19 PM

you make the call, nuff said. Curses......God....what a load of bull****. I guess god hated the Sox all these years. Jeez.

Brian26
10-15-2005, 03:22 PM

Wow, that's ****ing weak.

That Graf error is a non-issue unless Iguchi comes up and hits a three-run homer right after it. If Iguchi would have popped up or grounded out, you'd never hear about it again.

The ump in Game 2? You mean Eddings? Again, all that did was extend the inning. Ozuna stole second, and Crede came through with a CLUTCH 2-strike hit.

As for Sizemore, did you forget we swept the Indians on the final weekend while playing our reserves and triple-A call-ups?

Get a life. :dtroll:

Iwritecode
10-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Bartman in game 6

:rolleyes:

RKMeibalane
10-15-2005, 04:48 PM

This is the biggest steaming pile of **** I've ever seen.

shoota II
10-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Its uh...more than 8, a little less than 9. Anyway, two of the issues that the poster talked about would be mere afterthoughts if a)Tadahito Iguchi hadn't hit a 3 run home run and b) Joe Crede hadn't hit a game winning double. The first, Grady Sizemore's sun incident, already is an afterthought because the White Sox won their last 5 games, including the last 3 against the Indians. All moot.

Right, the Sox won the division by 6 games.

slavko
10-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Anyone want to admit that the lost-in-the-sun flyball turned around a season for two teams? Or do you think that CLE started gagging and we started winning was due to the motion of the ocean? Psychology is a BIG part of any game, baseball included. Or do you think it's all in my head?

Ol' No. 2
10-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Anyone want to admit that the lost-in-the-sun flyball turned around a season for two teams? Or do you think that CLE started gagging and we started winning was due to the motion of the ocean? Psychology is a BIG part of any game, baseball included. Or do you think it's all in my head?It's all in your head. Along with god knows what else.

jabrch
10-16-2005, 01:08 AM
This is the biggest steaming pile of **** I've ever seen.

Absolutely Agree... I'm so tired of this nonsense. It ranks up there with stupid curse talk, and the regular Bartman discussions. Just nonsense given how amazing our pitching has been.

MUsoxfan
10-16-2005, 03:22 AM
Hoffdaddy....you must have been drunk when you did this one. I understand, it's EIU homecoming and I'm sure you've had more than one cocktail:D:

Hoffdaddydmb
10-16-2005, 12:36 PM
Hoffdaddy....you must have been drunk when you did this one. I understand, it's EIU homecoming and I'm sure you've had more than one cocktail:D:

sad but true, yes I was wasted. :D: We've got some brutal guys on this thread, you would have thought I was cubs fan.:?: