PDA

View Full Version : Sox building

SweetnesSox
10-15-2005, 03:12 PM
anyone have an online picture of the buildings downtown that leave their lights on to spell "Go sox"? It's on the trib site but i dont want to sign up just for that. i despise them.

FielderJones
10-15-2005, 03:41 PM
anyone have an online picture of the buildings downtown that leave their lights on to spell "Go sox"? It's on the trib site but i dont want to sign up just for that. i despise them.

You don't have to sign up. Use mailinator@mailinator.com as your login email address, and mailinator as the password.

SweetnesSox
10-15-2005, 04:44 PM
w00t! thanks bro.

WSox8404
10-15-2005, 04:48 PM
where to once you sign in? what is the caption to click on?

joe47
10-15-2005, 06:49 PM

Here you go!

Palehose13
10-15-2005, 07:24 PM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20051014/capt.iljr10110140116.alcs_white_sox_angels_iljr101 .jpg

rightsox
10-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering:

My wife called the building manager at the Blue Cross building yesterday to find out how they spell out stuff with the lights. He said they have a computer program that tells them which windows to open and close, and then they send people around to all the offices at night to open and close the blinds.

I always thought they did it with temporary window tinting...

SweetnesSox
10-15-2005, 07:49 PM
thanks to everyone! i think its just the coolest thing.

My wife called the building manager at the Blue Cross building yesterday to find out how they spell out stuff with the lights. He said they have a computer program that tells them which windows to open and close, and then they send people around to all the offices at night to open and close the blinds.

I figured it was like putting your xmas lights out. your mom stands outside while your dad runs around trying to find which strand isn't working...

beckett21
10-15-2005, 08:02 PM

So THAT'S why my insurance premiums keep going up, while my reimbursements keep shrinking. :redneck

At least it's for a good cause! :D:

bestkosher
10-15-2005, 11:20 PM
I love the picture over looking the buckingham fountain, with the red waters it makes it look like there is blood in the water.

ramorgan1
10-16-2005, 01:08 AM
gr8 picture! thanks for posting! go SOX

dakuda
10-16-2005, 01:09 AM
gr8 picture! thanks for posting! go SOX

I just wish that it was large enough to use as a desktop.

StillMissOzzie
10-16-2005, 01:21 AM

The GO SOX building is the CNA Plaza, and I just started working there two weeks ago, on 10/ 3/05. The Blue Cross building, where my brother-in-law works, is the SOX PRIDE building. While I can't speak for the computer program that figures out what windows to open or close, the the CNA building, there are notices taped onto every window telling people not to change the vertical window shades from how they found them since last Monday.

SMO
:bandance: :gulp:

MUsoxfan
10-16-2005, 04:26 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20051014/capt.iljr10110140116.alcs_white_sox_angels_iljr101 .jpg

The most beautiful wallpaper in the history of the world