PDA

View Full Version : Lousy Seats, but a great game 3!

bruce1
10-15-2005, 01:27 PM
I was just in foul territory in back of the right field foul pole, field level.
Not very close to the action, but the game ending catch by Dye made up for that. Hey guys, the angle fans were great as usual, no swearing or fighting in my area, although I saw some disturbance close to the first bast seats.
Very few Sox fans were there, I was surprised, there are a lot of Chi-Town transplants here. As predicted, the fans abused the Ump from game #2, it was constant at his every call. But one lady did called me an a-hole, me ands my son were moving to our seats, I guess I kicked over here drink on the ground?... I did not see that, but my son Noah, who is 8 yrs. old informed me of this.

Great Victory, and fun to watch the after the game interviews form the box seats at the dug out. God knows that us Chi-Town fans have not seen that very much....:whiner:... Maybe, if the Sox take game #4, I may need to call by ticket guy for a series clinching game #5 Seat. this, indeed would be a special one for me if they won it here in So. Cal.

And Not a far drive for me here in Carlsbad Ca, in San Diego County.

Well, I wonder how much the tickets will go for if the Sox disappoint the Angel fans and win game #4...??
Last nights seats were $200 ea. originally they are $80.........

Bruce

SweetnesSox
10-15-2005, 01:47 PM
it's quality of the fans, not quantity. did you see that sox fan snag that foul ball down the first base line in a sea of red? no one else even moved for it and he made a leaping grab.

TDog
10-15-2005, 03:42 PM
In a post Columbus-day game won by the Sox, I don't think there could be such a thing as a lousy seat.

dropkick371
10-15-2005, 04:00 PM
In a post Columbus-day game won by the Sox, I don't think there could be such a thing as a lousy seat.Maybe he left out the bit where the seat was coated in a deadly contact poison.:D:

bruce1
10-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Maybe he left out the bit where the seat was coated in a deadly contact poison.:D:

hehe seats weren't bad if it could get rid of that foul pole, and move the field closer to us by say, an outfild or so..!

:D:

bruce1
10-15-2005, 06:23 PM
i
did you see that sox fan snag that foul ball down the first base line in a sea of red? no one else even moved for it and he made a leaping grab.

I missed that... ...