PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else dreaming about the Sox

mike squires
10-15-2005, 09:46 AM
I"m so obsessd with Whitesox baseball that I frequently have dreams about them. It's been about a year, but I even have dreams of the old park. My wife said I was trying to catch balls in my sleep during the Boston series and last night I had a nightmare. We were watching the Sox and we must have been ahead. We changed the channel and then turned it back and the Sox had blown the lead and lost 9 to 5 or something like that in the 9th. Anyone else dream about the SOx. I had one a few years ago I was up in the offices of old Comiskey park.

John Barrett
10-15-2005, 09:50 AM
I can't even sleep... my stomach is in nots.... i can't even concentrate on my job search.... being unemployed stinks but i guess it is better than work I would not be so productive...I can't believe we are this close...I have been dreaming about this for as long as I can remember....

soxjim
10-15-2005, 09:57 AM
In the past I have left the room only to find the SOX give back the lead. To answer the question about dreams yes I have. I have dreamed about the past and this season. I also day dream what it would be like for my wife and I to walk into our Christmas party at work with SOX world series champion tshirts on. I know that is getting ahead of itself but something is special with this team and season.

SOXintheBURGH
10-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I had a dream the other day I was running down the stairs screaming "THE SOX WON THE PENNANT! THE SOX WONT HE PENNANT!"

house215
10-15-2005, 10:28 AM
I have been having Sox related dreams ever since the regular season ended. The weekend leading up to the first game of the ALDS I was getting no sleep because everytime I would fall asleep I would have some dream strange dream involving the White Sox...

gaelhound
10-15-2005, 10:32 AM
I am living the dream! I have begun calling my Daughter by her new name TADAHITO. She'll get used to it!:wink:

ThatGuyOnTheL
10-15-2005, 10:56 AM
I"m so obsessd with Whitesox baseball that I frequently have dreams about them. It's been about a year, but I even have dreams of the old park. My wife said I was trying to catch balls in my sleep during the Boston series and last night I had a nightmare. We were watching the Sox and we must have been ahead. We changed the channel and then turned it back and the Sox had blown the lead and lost 9 to 5 or something like that in the 9th. Anyone else dream about the SOx. I had one a few years ago I was up in the offices of old Comiskey park.

Actually, I just woke up from a Sox dream - it was still game 3, and the Angels had scored a few more, but the Sox were still ahead 10-5. I was happy to wake up and realize that the game had ended in a Sox victory 12 hours ago.

kittle545feet
10-15-2005, 12:49 PM
I have had dreams for the last 15 years where I am at the old Ballpark. Sometimes I am there watching them play and other times I am there by myself just looking around and kind of floating through the stadium like a ghost. Its always a great dream and I wake up in a great mood.:R&R

TDog
10-15-2005, 03:49 PM
I used to dream in April or March, at the beginning of a baseball season that the season was already over and the White Sox were playing to get into the World Series. Then I woke up. I know I'm not dreaming now, and I've never loved baseball so much.