PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 RE:AJ's SO - From a Cub Fan

The Big Squirt
10-14-2005, 07:12 PM
It is from a cub fan...but worth a chuckle...
Man are they bitter about our team's success!

Top Ten things overheard at the end of the White Sox game on 10/12/2005

10. I didn't know tonight was the white sox homecoming game.

9. abda babda wabda babda mabda labda wabda (That was Ozzie's comment)

8. I thought the ball actually had to touch the ground to be a "dropped" third strike.

7. Didn't that home plate ump look a lot like Leslie Nielsen?

6. I saw the ball change direction... When Josh Paul tossed it back to the mound.

5. In 1919 it was the players who threw the game...

4. I didn't think the white sox had enough fans to almost fill the stands and have one at each base!

3. Didn't that homeplate ump look a lot like Steve Bartman?

2. I thought the shaken clenched fist did mean an out!

1. I figured if I made the call the other way, some drunk guy and his kid would jump out of the stands and kick the crap out of me!

Hitmen77
10-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Cub fans are just full of excuses. Excuses for why their team always loses and now excuses for why the White Sox win.

FedEx227
10-15-2005, 12:22 AM
4. I didn't think the white sox had enough fans to almost fill the stands and have one at each base!

Whoever came up with that one is pure-genius...where would he have every thought up such a hilarious thing. WOW, they'll be using that one for years now

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: same **** just another cub fan

mdep524
10-15-2005, 03:29 AM
7. Didn't that home plate ump look a lot like Leslie Nielsen?
"It's Enrico Pallazzo!!"

jerry myers
10-15-2005, 09:41 AM
if they want to be jealous . I LOVE IT!.

rocky biddle
10-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I'm sure we could collectively come up with a much funnier top 10 list to poke fun at the blue stew but, a) it would be too hard to limit it to 10, b) there's no need to stoop to their level, and c) it doesn't really matter what these people think.

The only thing that really matters is that the Chicago White Sox are 2 wins from the WORLD SERIES. There's absolutely nothing anyone can say to refute that fact. And next April when they raise that World Championship banner, all the attendance, Ligue, and dropped third strike comments combined won't be able to take that away from us.

Vernam
10-15-2005, 10:12 AM
"It's Enrico Pallazzo!!"Early in the game, Eddings rang up Konerko and Everrett a little too demonstratively, prompting John Rooney to say, "He looks like Enrico Palazzo back there." Of course, later he wasn't demonstrative enough, but I'm not going there.

Uh, btw, nice list. :rolleyes:

Vernam

Clembasbal
10-15-2005, 11:08 AM
"It's Enrico Pallazzo!!"

That one was the only one that was good, I got a laugh out of that one!

Dick Allen
10-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Just one more reason to pray for a Sox-Cardinals WS. A Flub fan's worst nightmare.