PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Game 3!!

CJLove23
10-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Anyone else have butterflies in their tummies? I swear this is all I've been thinking about all day. I feel like I'm about to walk on stage and give a speech or something. People all day say they have mixed feelings about tonight's game, but all I can say is GO SOX! GO GARLAND!

SouthSideSid
10-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Right on! - Go Garland!

Well rested Garland shuts down Angels through 8 - leaves game with 8-0 lead.
:gulp:

pinotgrigio
10-14-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm nervous too. I want to win tonight in a big way to swing homefield advantage back in our direction.

At least no matter what happens tonight the media will have something to talk about other than game 2.

batmanZoSo
10-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Lackey's tough but Garland has been known to be as well. Hopefully we just come out blazing and hit the crap out of the ball.

soxfan26
10-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Lackey's tough but Garland has been known to be as well. Hopefully we just come out blazing and hit the crap out of the ball.

That offense is the key and not only for game 3.

Chips
10-14-2005, 07:32 PM
I think Garland will pitch lights out with all the rest he has had. Corpseball has got to stop ASAP.

JohnBasedowYoda
10-14-2005, 07:35 PM
I think Garland will pitch lights out with all the rest he has had. Corpseball has got to stop ASAP.

i hope dye is listening

SweetnesSox
10-14-2005, 07:35 PM
agreed. the pitching will be there, but we had what... 2 earned runs in the first two games? hopefully the offense had time to figure out that you have to score more runs than the other guy to win.

batmanZoSo
10-14-2005, 07:47 PM

Both of these teams have really stunk it up with the bats, so we might be in for a slugfest.

mike squires
10-14-2005, 11:33 PM
As I"ve mentioned in a few threads I feel really strange the past two games. Uncharacterstically calm...almost to the point I don't care who won. Then in the later innings I'd get the butterflies. I really don't know why this is. Is it the Angels, just happy we are here...I don't know. Maybe it's just sereal taht we are here. Tonight I had more whooping and hollering. After 4 beers (more than I've drank in awhile) and almost an entire bag of Doritoes (only 2 grams of fat per serviing.:D: ) I felt really good and feel even better going in tomorrorw.