PDA

View Full Version : Another Call-out for NW Indiana/South Suburbs Site

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
My last stab at this brought few replies - probably since it was a home game.

Anyhow, the popular choice was BW3's in Schererville. How bout you S. suburb fans - any particular location in your neck of the woods? (if you don't plan to go downtown).

VenturaSoxFan23
10-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I'll be at work :(:

clarkent
10-14-2005, 01:50 PM
You need to go the the bars in the Beverly/Oak Lawn area. It is White Sox crazy and just a great area to watch the game. I was at Quigley's for Game 3 of ALDS-- and it was like being at the game.

Also Cork and Kerry, 115 Bourbon Street and TC's Pub are good places.

Trust me it is worth the ride up 294 from Indiana.

Let me know if you need the addresses of these places.

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 04:32 PM
You need to go the the bars in the Beverly/Oak Lawn area. It is White Sox crazy and just a great area to watch the game. I was at Quigley's for Game 3 of ALDS-- and it was like being at the game.

Also Cork and Kerry, 115 Bourbon Street and TC's Pub are good places.

Trust me it is worth the ride up 294 from Indiana.

Let me know if you need the addresses of these places.

Thanks...where do you hang out?

SoxRule72
10-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks...where do you hang out?

My cousin and I will be going to Ditkas @ Majestic Star. He said they had $1 beers last Friday..............

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 05:02 PM
My cousin and I will be going to Ditkas @ Majestic Star. He said they had $1 beers last Friday..............

Okay, I think that works. What about the fan turnout...or just drunk gamblers?

skobabe8
10-14-2005, 05:07 PM
My last stab at this brought few replies - probably since it was a home game.

Anyhow, the popular choice was BW3's in Schererville. How bout you S. suburb fans - any particular location in your neck of the woods? (if you don't plan to go downtown).

Anyone who went to game 1 at BW-3s in Schererville was rudely greeted by a table right in the middle of the bar section full of morons. 3 girls, 2 guys (from what I could see) all cheering loud aginst the white sox. Thats all fine and good, except for the fact that the 2 girls were sporting Yankee hats, the guys no affiliation at all. They obviously weren't Angel fans. I refuse to go there for any more post season games.

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Anyone who went to game 1 at BW-3s in Schererville was rudely greeted by a table right in the middle of the bar section full of morons. 3 girls, 2 guys (from what I could see) all cheering loud aginst the white sox. Thats all fine and good, except for the fact that the 2 girls were sporting Yankee hats, the guys no affiliation at all. They obviously weren't Angel fans. I refuse to go there for any more post season games.

Which begs the question, just where will you be tonight?

skobabe8
10-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Which begs the question, just where will you be tonight?

At a buddys house watching on a 62" HD screen.

I'm done with going to bars. Too many distractions and morons. These games are WAAAY too important.

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
At a buddys house watching on a 62" HD screen.

I'm done with going to bars. Too many distractions and morons. These games are WAAAY too important.

Well said. However, I would be more than wigged out to see a rally monkey at that size :tongue:.