PDA

View Full Version : Games 3,4,&5 Get-Togethers at Puffers.

chisoxfanatic
10-13-2005, 06:21 PM
A few other WSIers and myself are going to be watching games 3, 4, and 5 from Puffer's (3356 S. Halsted). We will be getting there between 6 and 6:30 hopefully to see more there!

Who's in?

chisoxmike
10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
See you there!:gulp:

SweetnesSox
10-13-2005, 06:26 PM
(already posted this on a different thread) is it open to 18-year olds? I'm a youngin.

leetsox
10-14-2005, 03:18 AM
Get a fake ID:smile: :gulp:

nasox
10-14-2005, 03:31 AM
Get a fake ID:smile: :gulp:

I'm sure the mods will love that.

DumpJerry
10-14-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm already at J. Patrick's tonight, Bourbon Street Saturday and I have a commitment on Sunday (television will be present).

Have fun!

chisoxfanatic
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm already at J. Patrick's tonight, Bourbon Street Saturday and I have a commitment on Sunday (television will be present).

Have fun!

J. Patrick's is a quality bar. I was there just this Sunday night after the Blackhawks' game. Great eats, and a nice place where you can sit down and actually hear the person next to you talk.

ajtokarz
10-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Anyone getting together in the Oak Park area or one of the surrounding burbs from that area?
Don't know if there are any White Sox friendly bars down Madison, and I don't want to have to deal with a live band at Avenue Ale House......

JimH
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Anyone getting together in the Oak Park area or one of the surrounding burbs from that area?
Don't know if there are any White Sox friendly bars down Madison, and I don't want to have to deal with a live band at Avenue Ale House......

Try Palmer's Place, downtown LaGrange on LaGrange Rd. They'll have the game on a bunch of TV's.

DumpJerry
10-14-2005, 02:15 PM
J. Patrick's is a quality bar. I was there just this Sunday night after the Blackhawks' game. Great eats, and a nice place where you can sit down and actually hear the person next to you talk.
I was there for Weds' game, so I want to keep the luck (great starting pitching for the Sox) going.....

Have fun, the next 72 hours or so will tell us all we need to know about this team (actually will confirm what we already know!).

ajtokarz
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Try Palmer's Place, downtown LaGrange on LaGrange Rd. They'll have the game on a bunch of TV's.

Thanks Jim...i may have to check that out! Then again, i may just have to suck it up and head on down to the south side......we shall see what my children allow me to do tonight.

skottyj242
10-14-2005, 02:20 PM
A few other WSIers and myself are going to be watching games 3, 4, and 5 from Puffer's (3356 S. Halsted). We will be getting there between 6 and 6:30 hopefully to see more there!

Who's in?

I actually might come and join you, me and a couple of buddies are thinking about hanging out around there. Might see ya, how will I recognize you guys?

skottyj242
10-14-2005, 02:21 PM

And like a hundred different beers to choose from.

chisoxfanatic
10-14-2005, 04:00 PM
I actually might come and join you, me and a couple of buddies are thinking about hanging out around there. Might see ya, how will I recognize you guys?

I'm wearing my authentic pinstriped Konerko jersey...It's a good luck charm (since I washed it, they've won every single game when I have worn it during the game--I'm not washing it until the luck subsides, which hopefully doesn't happen). I'll be sure to set up a few tables together when I get there if I'm the first one to get there.

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm wearing my authentic pinstriped Konerko jersey...It's a good luck charm (since I washed it, they've won every single game when I have worn it during the game--I'm not washing it until the luck subsides, which hopefully doesn't happen). I'll be sure to set up a few tables together when I get there if I'm the first one to get there.

Might be there...good parking nearby?

chitownhawkfan
10-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I'll be there on Saturday, younger guy, big, with a fumanchu. Green Sox hat, and maybe my Paul Konerko black jersey.

:andy
Cmon you White Sox!

chisoxmike
10-14-2005, 10:14 PM

Hey thats my local watering hole!:D:
:gulp:

IronFisk
10-15-2005, 12:35 AM
I'll be there on Saturday, younger guy, big, with a fumanchu. Green Sox hat, and maybe my Paul Konerko black jersey.

Cmon you White Sox!

Had a BLAST tonight! I'll be looking for you tomorrow bub!

Me...goatee, and "homemade" White Sox shirt (lots of patches).

chisoxmike
10-15-2005, 12:44 AM
I told others I would be there tonight, but I couldn't make it. Hope all was well, if everybody is still going tomorrow night I WILL be there.

chidonez
10-15-2005, 12:52 AM
I'll have to miss this one, being 1000 miles away. Anyhoo, Puffers is a nice place -- used to live on Archer. Have fun fellas!!!

IronFisk
10-15-2005, 01:11 AM
I told others I would be there tonight, but I couldn't make it. Hope all was well, if everybody is still going tomorrow night I WILL be there.

I'll be looking for you. Oh yeah, what do you look like? I have to admit, I probably missed several people there tonight. Did run into a few, but mostly by accident. Eh, no biggie...I met a SLEW of really hardcore Sox fans - that was AMAZING.

On top of that, Channel 2 news showed up...and two hotties giving out FREE BUDS! WOOO HOOO!!!

Oh yeah, we won too :redneck

See ya!