PDA

View Full Version : How is your Sox Pride showing on your house and car?

WSox8404
10-13-2005, 12:26 PM
My house personally is Soxed out. I have the 2 by 3 banner hanging outside along with a 1 by 1.5 flag and two large Sox logos in the front window. I also have two flags on my back windows of the Nissan and a Sox license plate holder. I would be interested to see what other die hards have out there.

batmanZoSo
10-13-2005, 12:30 PM
I had a large Sox logo on my back truck window but it peeled off this summer. I plan to get a new one and probably an antenna flag within the next day or two. If we end up doing it, my truck is gonna be quite an eyesore. :cool:

CJLove23
10-13-2005, 12:48 PM
We have our big Sox flag proudly waving in the wind outside our house :D: Two days ago I saw a black Volks Wagon beetle with GO SOX in white paint taking up the whole passenger side, and I've seen numerous stickers, flags, and signs on cars up and down Harlem Ave.

Cat Thief
10-13-2005, 12:54 PM
License plate holder and antenna flag for me. White Sox Ave sign on my garage.

Somebody in lemont on Main St has two big signs in front of their house. One with Go White Sox and the other Central Div. Champs.
I pass it everyday on the way to work. It's not professionally done but it gets the point across.

Pretty cool.

seanpmurphy
10-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Don't have a car or a house, but I've got my Sox pennant up in the dorm room, my NOT CURSED! t-shirt hanging above my television, and I've worn my Sox hat everyday to class since school started in late August. Got the Sox Pride bracelet, and even though we're not a superstitious bunch, I haven't washed my White Sox t-shirt since they've won the division and I've worn it during every game they've played since, much to the displeasure of those watching it with me. It smells...like victory. Haha. :bandance:

Sad
10-13-2005, 01:01 PM
vertical banner on house
3x5 flag flying in front yard
SOX cap on dash of truck

billnahorodny
10-13-2005, 01:03 PM
Sox banner flying from my window in Lakeview...just a few blocks from you-know-where

getonbckthr
10-13-2005, 01:30 PM
a couple blocks off of harlem in the edison park area there is a house with a big sox flag in the window with a world series magic number countdown in the window. really kick ass.

SOXPHILE
10-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Black Sox flag with silver/gray pinstripes hanging from the front of my house from the rain gutter.

(I don't have a standing flagpole, just a small diagonal one jutting out from a post by my front door. Flags always get wrapped around it when I put them out there !:angry: I have to figure out a way to get the one hanging in front of my house to stop blowing up and over onto the roof )

house215
10-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I got a White Sox car flag that has been there since the start of the season. It used to be black but at this point its a strange purple/black color now and its a bit ripped around the edges from whipping around on long road trips but it still has that Chicago White Sox logo on it. In my apartment above the toliet I have a fake road sign I bought at Walgreens that says "White Sox fans parking only- Cub fans go home"

Rustyzipper
10-13-2005, 01:42 PM
On The car, 2 window flags, Painted logo on the trunk, antenna ball, and 2 bumper sticker's.

House, 1, 3 X 5 Sox Banner in front.. inside the fireplace mattel looks like a White Sox memorabilia shop.

GO Sox...

SoxRulecubsdrool
10-13-2005, 02:03 PM
3x5 Sox banner in front of my house. My neighbor next door has the same thing. Magnetic Sox bumper sticker and Sox license plate frame on the van. Screen room completely decked out with about 100 pieces of Sox stuff. Example: Beach towels, hand towels, bandanas, wind socks, little Sox trolls, Sox ornaments, jerseys, keychains, magnets, shirts, jackets, caps, more flags,etc. You get the picture!

Screenroom light up at night so the cub-loving neighbors can see all the stuff.

Uncle_Patrick
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I have a White Sox license plate holder on my car.

I have an apartment, not a house, so I don't have anything going on outside, but inside I have a frame picture of Old & New Comiskey, a plaque with the 1917 Sox and another one with the 1959 Sox on my wall. I also have another plaque with pictures of Old & New Comiskey on the wall. I have a small framed photo of Old Comiskey on the wall near the door. I also have a plaque of the 1983 Sox that I received for my birthday, but I don't have anywhere to hang it right now and we are moving soon, anyway, so I'll just put it up when I move.

kevingrt
10-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Even though it is the Cubune... my wallpaper for my dorm room is pretty much every cover of Soxtober. It looks prettty cool I love it!

the gooch
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
i have the 'pennant peanuts' in my car, since may of last year. i vowed to keep it in my car until the sox win the pennant, where i would then eat the oldest bag of peanuts imaginable. the brother sat in the back seat and popped the bag around the time the sox started crapping it up this august. i couldnt take the losing anymore so i taped it back together to seal it after we lost in KC.

yes. i am very superstitous. how's this: last year i walk out of a dominicks with a magglio ordonez full-size cut-out that had fallen over behind the pepsi display. within one week- injured.

ChiSoxGirl
10-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Huge Sox flag on our house
White Sox license plate frame on my car
White Sox window cling on my car's rear window

StrTrkker
10-13-2005, 03:19 PM
White Sox Flag on the flag post in the front of my house.
Sox Plate holder on my car, my truck, my wifes car my 2 kids cars.
Black n Silver beads hanging from the mirror on all vehicles.
Sox clinging stickers on the side windows on all vehicles.
Sox Fan Parking Only on my garage brick side wall facing the driveway.
Sox garden flag hanging on a wire stand.

Im seriously thinking of getting a Sox Neon Bar Light for my front bay windows.

bafiarocks03
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Well it's all not really on my house or car..since i dont' have one! It's all on me!!

SoXPriDe33
10-13-2005, 05:23 PM
In my bedroom I have a White Sox Flag hanging from the wall and in my car I have a Sox logo inside a baseball glove that moves when you go over bumps and stuff. but across from my sox flag my brother hangs a flub flag over his bed, I try to get him to take it down but it's no use.

SOXSINCE'70
10-13-2005, 05:28 PM
I purposely bought a silver car in 2001 to show my pride.
Sadly,the interior's silver too.Wish it were black,but "You
Can't Always Get What You Want.But if you try sometimes,
you just might find you get what you need".
At least some English dudes once told me that. :D: :D:

WSox8404
10-13-2005, 06:08 PM
I purposely bought a silver car in 2001 to show my pride.
Sadly,the interior's silver too.Wish it were black,but "You
Can't Always Get What You Want.But if you try sometimes,
you just might find you get what you need".
At least some English dudes once told me that. :D: :D:

Ha. My new 05 Nissan is silver with black interior. Looks great with the chrome license plate holder and the flags.

hsnterprize
10-13-2005, 06:12 PM
White Sox license plate holder and a gray, black, and white "White Sox" wristband I've been wearing since the summer. I also bought me and 2 of my boys Sox caps, but we've lost them somewhere. I guess we'll have to "re-stock" in time for the Series. :D: :D: :D:

lumpyspun
10-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Not sure if the work cubicle counts for this thread...but if it does I have my Harold Baines and Greg Walker 1990 Starting Lineup figures draped from my wall, so everyone that passes by gets to see them...

WikdChiSoxFan
10-13-2005, 06:51 PM
No house, no car...but my cubicle is adorned with all the front pages from the Sun-Times from when we clinched and every playoff game we've won.

I like to point out the latest addition to my collection to my fellow co-workers.

oh...and window clings at my apartment.

mike squires
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I have a ball antenna but sadly no flag or anything for the house or car. The wife said we need to get one. My office is complete WhiteSox. I have so much I wouldn't even know where to start, including 3 large shelves full of Sox memorbillia. The guest bathroom which is more or less mine is starting to get "Soxed up" including a newly framed front cover of the Sun TImes (EL Yeah) a fisk bobble and autographed ball and an 83 ball signed by some 16 players complete with 2005 media guide on the back of the toliet.

SweetnesSox
10-13-2005, 07:32 PM
those darn boston fans sure were mad when they saw my sox flag!http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2004/10/21/1098363719_5959.jpg

buehrle4cy05
10-13-2005, 07:40 PM
I gotta get at least a bumper sticker for the greatest car ever, my '91 Dodge Spirit. It might take people's eyes off of the rust.:rolleyes:

Then again, I'm 16 and I have my own car. I can't complain.

chisoxfanatic
10-13-2005, 07:46 PM
I've got a "Sox Wall" in my office at home, as well as something with the Sox logo on it presented in my front window. I have a Sox car flag, as well as 2 Sox bumper stickers and a Sox personalized license plate (WSOXNO 1).

I also wear Sox gear to work and have put the Sox logo by my desk in my classroom at work.

Frankfan4life
10-13-2005, 07:53 PM
I have a White Sox bumper sticker on my car and a Sox helmet key chain hanging from my rear view mirror.

I'm in a condo so I can't hang anything off the balcony railing. I'm thinking about buying a flag or pennant I can hang on the balcony wall.

GO SOX!!!!!

Streets
10-13-2005, 08:10 PM
I have a Sox logo magnet on my car, which I just noticed the other day that somebody tried to remove (its been on all summer and is stuck to my car) and the top part of the 's' is torn but since it's magnetic it's still on. I'm a bit pissed.

Who in southern Indiana would want to vandalize a Sox car?

Soxfanspcu11
10-13-2005, 08:24 PM
I have a Sox logo magnet on my car, which I just noticed the other day that somebody tried to remove (its been on all summer and is stuck to my car) and the top part of the 's' is torn but since it's magnetic it's still on. I'm a bit pissed.

Who in southern Indiana would want to vandalize a Sox car?

Morons? Idiots? Those with a "red neck"?

soxinthecity
10-13-2005, 08:28 PM
three sox decals in my car
sox wallpaper on my cell phone
a few shirts hanging in my family room along with a banner and a street sign
sox earing on my ear
a sox charities wrist band
10 bucks in my pocket from a bet from round one of series, tried to go double or nothing for round two but was told no way.

Law11
10-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Ive got my 2 3x5 flags flying, I made a Mailbox cover (very sharp) had 2 stolen from jerk Cub fans but had 2 more printed up. I wish I could show you guys this mailboxcover. Its SWEET! I dont know how to attach stuff on here yet.

cwsox
10-13-2005, 08:32 PM
a Sox license plate holder

my license plate is CWSOX

alohafri
10-13-2005, 08:39 PM
The Alohas have a Sox flag hanging by the front door, a Sox static cling sticker on the storm door, Sox license plate holders on all 3 cars, plus Mr. Aloha's license plates are CHISOX 4

..Mrs. Aloha

MiamiSpartan
10-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Car flag and car magnet has been flying down here in Miami for two weeks solid now...

soxjim
10-13-2005, 10:41 PM
We have a SOX flag hanging from our balcony.
We each have a bumper sticker and window flag.
We each wear SOX pride wrist bands.
When I got home tonight my wife had painted out her car with the words SOX pride and SOX play off express 05.

robin23
10-13-2005, 11:11 PM
We have a small sign in our front picture window in the shape of home plate with the SOX logo on it.

My car? Plate holder, bumper sticker, and I did have a car flag until it went missing. Personally, I have a theory about a disgruntled Cub fan with a set of hedge clippers on a skateboard.... but that is niether here nor there. :D:

R

dakuda
10-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Hm, flag in front of house for the past couple seasons, all season.
Pennant in the window for the playoffs.
Logo magnets on both of my vehicles, and I loaned one across the street.
More magnets (the retired ones, or in waiting) on my kegerator.
8'x2' banner in the garage.
Poster in my classroom, and a logo magnet on my room's fridge.

dugwood31
10-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Pumpkin painted with the Sox logo out front.

IronFisk
10-14-2005, 02:03 AM
Pumpkin painted with the Sox logo out front.

Not to show off, but...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Violinski/31cc7778.jpg

chiwhitesox035
10-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Lets see...

Sox hat on the dash of my car, cling in the back, looking for one of those attachable flags.

Room has Sox stuff everywhere, Thomas autographs, Sox banner, clock, hats, posters...much more to come.

Cell phone has Sox wallpaper and a "You can put it on the board..YESS! ringtone.