PDA

View Full Version : DVD copy of WS ALCS Game 2?

CantuSox
10-13-2005, 12:21 PM
I would like to get a DVD copy of ALCS Game 2 if any one has it. That game wasn't shown on either Fox or FX in my area last night. I have all three of the WS ALDS games and ALCS game 1 that I recorded on DVD to trade for it. You can email me directly. Thanks, Tito.

chrisntito@insightbb.com

batmanZoSo
10-13-2005, 12:32 PM
I would like to get a DVD copy of ALCS Game 2 if any one has it. That game wasn't shown on either Fox or FX in my area last night. I have all three of the WS ALDS games and ALCS game 1 that I recorded on DVD to trade for it. You can email me directly. Thanks, Tito.

chrisntito@insightbb.com

You should be able to download and then burn onto a DVD any MLB game from the team's official site I think 24 hours after the game. The cost is about 5 bucks. I did it for one of the cub games and AJ's walkoff against the Dodgers.

They still have this available for playoff games don't they? :?:

Garland_IS_God
10-13-2005, 01:42 PM
You should be able to download and then burn onto a DVD any MLB game from the team's official site I think 24 hours after the game. The cost is about 5 bucks. I did it for one of the cub games and AJ's walkoff against the Dodgers.

What did you use to burn the games onto dvd? I been trying for the last 4 days to burn the ALDS games but no luck. I have DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor but neither one will burn em. Im gonna try the new Nero software my buddy just bought.

CantuSox
10-13-2005, 01:49 PM
I have a component DVD recorder not a computer DVD recorder. It works just like a VCR.

Garland_IS_God
10-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Yeah but I downloaded the games off MLB.com and have been unable to burn em to dvd.

Fuller_Schettman
10-13-2005, 02:41 PM
I have a DVD copy of Game 2 that I am willing to trade for a copy of Game 3 (preferred) or game 1.

This is a very pristine (though not HD) quality video.

Unfortunately, mlb.com does not support macs, so I cannot download and burn any games...

JohnBasedowYoda
10-13-2005, 02:43 PM

people around here have been saying that the quality is pretty bad

Fuller_Schettman
10-13-2005, 02:46 PM

It is awful. I bought game 1 on a PC just to have it and it is garbage, I cannot believe they charge money for this stuff. I guess we have to hope the Sox go all the way and they come out with the beautiful DVD commemorative set like the Red Cubs did last year.

FARMEO
10-13-2005, 03:19 PM
I have the game on my DVR, but I can't upload it to my PC so I can burn a DVD. Any suggestions?

Fuller_Schettman
10-14-2005, 03:19 AM
I have a DVD copy of Game 2 that I am willing to trade for a copy of Game 3 (preferred) or game 1.

This is a very pristine (though not HD) quality video.

Unfortunately, mlb.com does not support macs, so I cannot download and burn any games...

I just wanted to add that I now have the DVD for ALCS games 1 and 2 to trade for ALDS Game 3 if anyone is interested. I was in Chicago and couldn't record game 3...

Kilroy
10-14-2005, 08:13 AM
I have the game on my DVR, but I can't upload it to my PC so I can burn a DVD. Any suggestions?

I got a component DVD recorder and burned the ALDS off the dvr. Just feet the output to the recorders input...

If you do that, make me a copy? I'll pay for the disk and shipping...

cnw8052
10-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Does anyone have Game 2 on VHS tape???

alohafri
10-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm looking for a copy of game ONE of the ALDS--VHS or DVD--willing to trade a DVD copy of the 1983 movie Chicago White Sox-A Visual History--

please email Mr. Aloha @ alohafri@aol.com

THANKS!!!

--Mrs. Aloha

Brian26
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM

It's ok if you're going to watch it on your computer in the little 2" x 2" Windows Media Player box. If you blow it up any more than that, it's a blur.

chaerulez
10-15-2005, 12:23 AM

chrisntito@insightbb.com

Somehow I find it hard to believe the game wasn't shown on Fox or FX in any area of the country.