PDA

View Full Version : Jack McDowell

DrummerGeorgefan
10-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Seems to be doing a pretty good job with the Fox broadcast and liked him earlier when Hawk was down with his eye injury....

Anyone else want to see him and Farm-io in the radio booth next year, switching Farmer over to PBP, which he's handled well this year?

illinibk
10-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Seems to be doing a pretty good job with the Fox broadcast and liked him earlier when Hawk was down with his eye injury....

Anyone else want to see him and Farm-io in the radio booth next year, switching Farmer over to PBP, which he's handled well this year?
I would love that. Or just bring in Melton to replace Rooney, and when DJ's contract runs out, bring in Black Jack to replace him.

LuvSox
10-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Oh hell yeah!!!!! Black Jack would be amazing.

SoxFan64
10-12-2005, 11:48 PM
Is he ready to give up his music?
:o:

Vestigio
10-13-2005, 12:07 AM
I have pushing for Blackjack to announce ever since he took Hawks place. But I heard that he doesnt want announce games, at least right now...

Steelrod
10-13-2005, 12:10 AM
I like the hometown flavor of Bill Melton, not to mention that he's already part of the White Sox family.

LuvSox
10-13-2005, 12:16 AM
I have pushing for Blackjack to announce ever since he took Hawks place. But I heard that he doesnt want announce games, at least right now...

Understandably, he is doing a lot with his kids right now.