PDA

View Full Version : Exact starting times for the games?

ChiSoxRowand
10-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Does anybody know the exact times when the ALCS games start? Isn't tonight 7:09 or something? And does anybody know how long the games have been on average? I get off work at about 10:30 tonight and was wondering if I would get to see the tail end of the game.

chisoxfanatic
10-12-2005, 04:59 PM
The game starts precisely at 7:19; but, don't expect to see any of it, as Buehrle and Washburn are pitching.

Chisox003
10-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Does anybody know the exact times when the ALCS games start? Isn't tonight 7:09 or something? And does anybody know how long the games have been on average? I get off work at about 10:30 tonight and was wondering if I would get to see the tail end of the game.
With the way these 2 teams play, and Buehrle on the mound, the game might be over for an hour by the time you get off work ....

The game last night started at about 7:20 (around there) and it was pretty quick, so I expect nothing different tonight....

Radio?

ChiSoxRowand
10-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Well I'm taping the game anyway, but I was gonna call the house right when I got off and ask if it was still on and what inning it was and if it was still on I was gonna watch it. Anybody know the exact starting times for the Saturday and Sunday games? Coverage starts at 6:30 on those days.

mike squires
10-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Anyone hear if the game is on FX or FOX. If it's FX, I don't think I'll be able to tape it. If it's on FOx, no probelm.

soxwon
10-12-2005, 05:19 PM
is sundays game scheduled as a day game?

im going to the bears game that day, i hope it's a night game.

anewman35
10-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Anyone hear if the game is on FX or FOX. If it's FX, I don't think I'll be able to tape it. If it's on FOx, no probelm.

Your best bet is probably calling your local Fox station. It's on Fox in some areas, FX in others. I'd have to guess it's on FX in Champaign, I can't see them taking the Sox over the Cardinals.

chisoxfanatic
10-12-2005, 05:39 PM
is sundays game scheduled as a day game?

im going to the bears game that day, i hope it's a night game.

All ALCS games are night games.

ChicagoHoosier
10-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Sunday was originally an afternoon game, but MLB then changed it to evening. Good for Bears/Sox fans.