PDA

View Full Version : REQ: picture of "It's Our Turn" sign

tdh11
10-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey guys

I feel at home here, being a die hard Sox fan, in a family of Cub/Yankee fans. If anyone could get this picture I'd be greatful. Thanks

MsSoxVixen22
10-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Welcome aboard! :D:

SweetnesSox
10-12-2005, 03:51 PM
welcome. which sign are you talking about? i remember a sign a fan held up at a game saying something like "last year, red sox, this year, white sox. it's our turn" or something.

PatK
10-12-2005, 04:00 PM
welcome. which sign are you talking about? i remember a sign a fan held up at a game saying something like "last year, red sox, this year, white sox. it's our turn" or something.

But the guy had the apostrophe in the wrong place and spelled it "i'ts"

tdh11
10-12-2005, 04:00 PM
yeah I saw a couple on TV in game 1 & 2 of the ALDS.
One a fan held and another was a hanging banner that said
"It's Our Turn"

FielderJones
10-12-2005, 04:04 PM
yeah I saw a couple on TV in game 1 & 2 of the ALDS.
One a fan held and another was a hanging banner that said
"It's Our Turn"

Actually, it said I'ts Our Turn :rolleyes:

BeviBall!
10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Actually, it said I'ts Our Turn :rolleyes:

The signs at the park were, for the most part, awful. Soxtober? Yeah, that's original. Another one said "Is it hot in here? No it's White Sox!" What the hell does that even mean?

chisoxfanatic
10-12-2005, 04:13 PM
The signs at the park were, for the most part, awful. Soxtober? Yeah, that's original. Another one said "Is it hot in here? No it's White Sox!" What the hell does that even mean?

I hear you on that...A fan a few rows in front of me at Game 2 of the ALDS had a sign that said "Konerko Gives Me A Bonerko." Seriously...dumb!

tdh11
10-12-2005, 04:17 PM

yeah fox said SOXTOBER what everyone in chicago has on their mind

thanks again Joe Buck

itsnotrequired
10-12-2005, 04:28 PM
I hear you on that...A fan a few rows in front of me at Game 2 of the ALDS had a sign that said "Konerko Gives Me A Bonerko." Seriously...dumb!

Oh man, that's crazy. I don't know whay I find that so funny...

Sxy Mofo
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM

I'm not going to lie, that is hilarious.

batmanZoSo
10-12-2005, 05:08 PM

Yeah, that's brutal. It's embarrassing for Chicago people when you look back on all the extremely clever and witty signs at Yankee stadium throughout the years. Last night I saw another one that didn't make much sense, or it was just really lame I don't know...said something like "Nothin' beats an evening of White Sox." :?:

Okay, great, listen that's fine and dandy, but I don't think that information is quite groundbreaking enough so as to need to be written on a sign and held up for 40,000 people.

Why not just make a sign that says "I enjoy going to Sox games!" :rolleyes:

GoGoSoxReborn
10-12-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm not going to lie, that is hilarious.

To be honest I couldn't stop laughing either.

Unregistered
10-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah, that's brutal. It's embarrassing for Chicago people when you look back on all the extremely clever and witty signs at Yankee stadium throughout the years. Last night I saw another one that didn't make much sense, or it was just really lame I don't know...said something like "Nothin' beats an evening of White Sox." :?:

Okay, great, listen that's fine and dandy, but I don't think that information is quite groundbreaking enough so as to need to be written on a sign and held up for 40,000 people.

Why not just make a sign that says "I enjoy going to Sox games!" :rolleyes:I like "I'm really hoping the White Sox win!"

That one just speaks volumes.

DumpJerry
10-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Guys, the "I'ts" sign was the subject of this thread:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59247

The sign was fixed, a friend of mine is the person who did it. There is one at Jimbo's.

OK?

DumpJerry
10-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Last night I saw another one that didn't make much sense, or it was just really lame I don't know...said something like "Nothin' beats an evening of White Sox." :?:
I thought it said "Nothing beats an evening of good Sox" which was pretty funny!

batmanZoSo
10-12-2005, 05:53 PM
I thought it said "Nothing beats an evening of good Sox" which was pretty funny!

Yeah that's it. I'm not making a connection though. I think I'm gonna feel stupid here in a minute, but I don't get it.

Unregistered
10-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah that's it. I'm not making a connection though. I think I'm gonna feel stupid here in a minute, but I don't get it.
I never thought I'd have to tell you to start thinking like a hormonal 15 year old kid. :D: Replace the O in "Sox" with an E and there's your answer...

chitownhawkfan
10-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I liked the Good Sox sign, and I really thought the Bonerko sign was pretty funny.

SouthSide_HitMen
10-13-2005, 12:49 AM
"The Beer Tastes Better after a Win" sign - Even Daver would approve.

BainesHOF
10-13-2005, 01:15 AM
I saw what I thought was a funny sign tonight...

"Paulie wants a Kristen"

tdh11
10-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Guys, the "I'ts" sign was the subject of this thread:

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59247

The sign was fixed, a friend of mine is the person who did it. There is one at Jimbo's.

OK?

Thanks for that link and who ever posted the sign

no great signs last night on friday we will get to see all the clebs who were wearing yankee hats wearing laaocscfchb hats